All reviewsbon appetitsecond flooroutdoor barprivate balconyvaulted ceilingsmarina viewon site restaurantdowntown dunedintile floorswalking distanceplantation shutterswet barfront doorfree breakfastking roomrooms are largeclearwater beach
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I so enjoyed our visits to Dunedin, Fl. and staying here that we are heading down for another vacation. Hotel is in the perfect location between Clearwater & Tampa, beautiful, spacious room. Nice pool, great staff...no complaints. Fabulous vacation spot and place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martha R
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The staff was friendly and courteous. The room was spacious clean, and modern. The hotel is directly situated on the water with the upper rooms overlooking the parking lot and marina and the lower level overlooking the bay. The only negatives were the toilet area is very small, and the lights shine in at night in the rooms upstairs due to the arched windows. Other than that the place is great, the pool is clean, and considering the rate for most hotels in the area, the place is a great bargain,

1  Thank Penny M
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My poor rating of this hotel stems from how management handled the complaint about 2 Major issues during our 1 night stay. Both the AC & our fridge completely quit working! At checkout the clerk was unable to compensate us in any way and I was given the managers name & number. That is when the biggest disappointment began. She seemed aggravated about hearing my complaint... told me that maintenance checked the fridge & it was ok. I felt like I was being called a liar! Long story short... I felt that perhaps we might receive a complimentary night to replace our Very Uncomfortable night & shortened stay. That was not allowed. Instead I was offered a few points on my Best Western account. VERY DISSAPOINTED!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWYachtHarborInn, Manager at Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments; we have reviewed your feedback. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on our property. We truly value your business and acknowledge the fact that you are a best western rewards member. Management decided to award you points so you could use them towards your next stay.

Regards,
Aparna Pawar

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Beautiful hotel, neat, clean, top notch. Nice pretty city, Howard Park is a great day trip, enjoyed the beach there, have to pay for parking tho, but that's the norm here in Fl. Pretty city, nice walk paths, piers, great resturants. Would not go back to "Olde Bay Cafe and fish market" tho that was reccomended by the hotel. It is VERY priciy, sides were nothing to speak of and no free refills on sodas, have to purchase individual cans and charged $2.00 a piece for each can.

1  Thank jimg33870
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a great location and very nice hotel. Only 3 miles from Clearwater. Very nice restaurants for seafood, the Dunedin Smokehouse is awesome, and the on site restaurant activity is awesome to watch... lots of money round here. Songwriters in the crowd!

1  Thank Danny H