“Great food”

Frank's Pizza
Ranked #72 of 183 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited recently. My wife's tortellini della Nona was wonderful as was my eggplant rollatini. Beer on tap was $1.50 and a glass of wine $3.00, it was very busy for an early Thursday night. Lots of people coming in for takeout and the delivery was busy.
We will be back soon to try something else.

1  Thank Richard G

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Ate lunch here. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. Had pizza and it was great pizza. Very good pizza. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We have lived in Florida for over 15 years have had difficulty finding 'great' pizza at a reasonable price. We don't ask for much: thin crust, tasty sauce, good balance of cheese and other toppings. We learned about Frank's a couple of years ago but never stopped. However, we did notice that the parking lot was always full. When we stopped on Friday night, it was extremely busy but the service was prompt. The pizza was authentic New York thin crust with a great sauce and good ratio between cheese and toppings. It was so good we went back tonight, Wednesday. The only suggestion is to order the crust crispy. It made a huge difference for us. Frank grew up in NYC and knows what a "slice" should taste like. We also sampled some of the other menu items like the meatballs and they were also delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

My favorite pizzeria in the county. They have everything you would expect from an Italian restaurant besides pizza. They are open everyday from 11 to 10 except Sundays from 12 to 9. There are booths for eating in. We got pickup to go, they deliver but I don't live within their delivery area. Their mouthwatering calzones are so delicious with minced garlic baked on top and big. Their sauce is just right. Pizzas are close to the pizzas you would get in the Northeast, best in the state. I have not tried their other meals or desserts yet. Everything is advertised as made from scratch. They have a bar for drinking while watching TV. The atmosphere is friendly and clean. Parking lot is sufficient but can be crowded at dinner time.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Home made and home style pizza. Everything on the menu is delicious. Serve is excellent as well. Frank is always there

Been to Frank's Pizza? Share your experiences!