“great lunch!”

Dunedin Brewery
Ranked #3 of 175 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: As the oldest microbrewery in Florida, we are committed to two great challenges: satisfying our thirst for a well-crafted brew and fulfilling the need to contribute to a strong, vibrant community. Dunedin Brewery is founded on values that make these goals a reality; like yourself, we value the integrity to stand for a cause, the stability gained from working hard, and the experience of connecting with good people—our dedicated staff of beer enthusiasts or our loyal guests. There are plenty of things to do in Florida- even plenty of things to do in Tampa Bay, but we strive to be more than just a place and more than just a beer; we strive to meet the challenge of creating an amazing city and an amazing craft brew. Slainte!
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went here a few sunday's ago with a friend for lunch. The waitresses were super nice, service was great, the atmosphere was relaxed and the food was great! I had a chicken wrap and my friend had wings which were AWESOME! I didn't however have any beer, but I will next time!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We live not far from this Brewery. One of if not the oldest pubs in the state. The beer was really good and the lunch was suprisingly tasty. We weren't expecting a lot, but we ended up having a good time. Well worth the visit if you're in town and looking for a cold beer and bite to eat.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wow! This made my list of top 5 favorite breweries and I have a long list, One of my friends recommended this brewery since he know I was going to be visiting the Tampa/St Pete area. I went with family including a bunch of children and all of us felt comfortable and welcomed. Had some the samplers and snacks (pretzel bites and tortilla chips). I liked many of their beers and in particular their Local Honey. Nice environment - looked like a restored fire station. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I plan to go back again.

1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Maybe the fact that we had ridden 30 miles in wind, heat and humidity has skewed the review, but we LOVED this place! Beer variety was exceptional, and the food was wonderful. Loved the atmosphere, too.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I visited the brewery because they have a pet friendly patio. However, unless you're a smoker, you may not appreciate it. All the smokers hang out on the patio, so it really feels like being enclosed in a smoking room.
The service was severely lacking! It took a long time to get drinks. Food came pretty quick after ordering, but my order was wrong. The chicken quesadillas were excellent, so that is a plus. The sangria was terrible. Our waiter acted short and distracted the very few times I saw him. It was a Monday... Not very busy, several waitress/bartenders, so I was confused as to why the service was so poor. I would not return unless it was for take-out chicken quesadillas