“six tables”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
palm harbor
“six tables”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

nothing to dislike nice place to eat at good food the restaurant is very lovely the price is good its alovely restaurant to eat at is very clean the bathrooms are kept too would go back again the price of food is good great restaurant i would greatly recommended it

Visited May 2012

Clearwater FL
“Six Tables - Rates a 10”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

My wife and I had heard so much about this place we decided to go for our anniversary.
The couple that runs the place are so nice, the food was amazing. It so happens the night we were there the original founders were have dinner with friends right next to us. It made for a wonderful evening.
This is a great high value dining experience.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Seashark7
Safety Harbor, Florida
“A Top Tampa Bay Restaurant”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Six Tables is a well hidden secret in the Tampa Bay area. If you don't know that it is there you will certainly miss it. The restaurant is in a non descript location in a small strip center. There really are only 6 tables. Menu selections are spoken by the owners of the restaurant who tell the story about how the restaurant was started. There are a small selection of exotic entrees such as venison, pheasant and more. Six Tables also has a fine list of wines. Service and food are elegant. The menu is prix fixed and expensive. Of course, wines are extra. This is a place for a special meal.

New Port Richey, Florida
“Excellent dinner. Pricey, but worth it.”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I can only echo the other excellent reviews of this restaurant. We came on a slow night, and Sharon both cooked for us and served. Neither suffered for her dual role. We started with a crab cake appetizer, not something I would have ordered myself, but very well prepared nevertheless. This was followed by a ginger carrot soup that was most enjoyable. The salad, mixed greens with walnuts, cranberries and bleu cheese was followed by a lemony sorbet. My rack of lamb entrée was excellently seasoned and my partner's chateaubriand was tender, perfectly medium, and garnished with an excellently prepared béarnaise. The pear poached in port wine with Stilton cheese made a wonderful segue to the crème brûlée dessert.

Everything was superb. We were treated to champagne, and more champagne. Each course was excellent. Sharon s friendly, efficient, and a talented chef. My one disappointment is, in reading these other reviews, it appears that the menu doesn't vary. Which means, when I come again, I will be treated to the same crab cakes, soup, salad and desserts.

I wonder, If I went to the Six Tables in St. Petersburg or Gulfport, would I be offered the same selections? I would prefer some variety.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Tom B
Brussels Belgium
“A culinary gem”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

I recently ate at Six Tables with my wife whilst on holiday in Florida. I read quite a few good things about the restaurant from various web sites so our expectations were high and we were certainly not disappointed!

The dining room was very intimate with furnishings and lighting lending a romantic atmosphere.

At the start of the meal we were served a glass of champagne and then our server, Greg, gave a short introduction to the background of the restaurant and then the chef, Sharon, described the menu with the options for the main course.

The meal began with the best crab cake I've ever eaten, which was both light and moist with a lovely sauce. This was followed by a nice lobster bisque. The third entree was a walnut and blue cheese salad with a raspberry vinaigrette - a lovely combination. Prior to our mains we were served a very nice citrus sorbet to cleanse the palate and then I took the classic duck a l'orange and my wife the rack of lamb, both very nicely prepared. My wife said the the lamb was perfectly cooked. Next up was a pear poached in red wine accompanied by stilton cheese and a glass of port. To round things off the dessert was a creme brulee with Grand Marnier which was silky smooth, light and delicious.

Next time we're in Florida near Tampa we'll be back!

• Visited June 2011