“Good Breakfast”
Review of Covered Bridge

Covered Bridge
Ranked #50 of 181 Restaurants in Dunedin
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had a good breakfast at a very affordable price. Eggs were cooked perfectly, country fried steak was good and gravy was good. The coffee was okay (but I am a coffee snob). The servers were very helpful. I stayed at the motel next door and got coffee to go earlier and the server was extremely helpful with every little detail of my coffee.

1  Thank Roonwit

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We have frequented this place a few times. They have good food, cheap with huge portions. They do have a handicap ramp, however the entry door is locked. Hubby has to go in and ask to have the door unlocked. Of course there are tables in front of the door so everyone has to move to enable me to enter in my wheelchair. I did attempt to use the restroom which was impossible. It is a humiliating experience.

2  Thank AnnieD39
Reviewed January 15, 2014

A Sunday morning visit to this charming, bustling restaurant left a sour taste in our mouth! We ordered a simple breakfast...eggs bacon grits toast...coffee. It took over one hour to get our food. NOT WORTH the wait. The prices are reasonable...but after waiting so long, I was willing to pay a king's ransom for some food. Our waitress simply dismissed my complaints with her standard line ' It's always busy on Sundays" , which she repeated to us at least three times. Not until the food was brought out did she ever apologize for the S L O W service. If it's always this busy- hire an extra cook on weekends DUH???? Will definitely not be going back.

1  Thank KayeG1961
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We ate here several times while staying at the Palm Court. The food and prices are great. The service. is very friendly. A local place for sure.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband wanted to go here because he saw that the parking lot was always full but that was during the day. Went there for dinner and the special that we wanted was not available. Maybe if we had the special it would have been better. Everything they served had been frozen. I ordered veal parm and the veal tasted like it had been frozen and thawed more than once and had a very peculiar taste. The spaghetti sauce wasn't good either - I think it might have been out of a can although I've had better out of a can than theirs. The garlic toast they served was okay but reminded me of the frozen Texas toast you buy in the supermarket. Will not go back. Guess you get what you pay for because their prices were very low. The dessert menus were also very sticky and the floor was dirty. Don't think they clean very often.