“Great little spot”

Bambino Pizza
Ranked #54 of 181 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Bambino is a small casual, family- friendly restaurant, where delicious NY style pizzas and traditional American-Italian food are offered. All our food is made fresh using the finest ingredients and the best 100%, USA made mozzerarella cheese . Our dough is prepared daily on the premises without any preservatives, never frozen. The pizza is hand-tossed and baked in our stone oven. Our sauces are homemade and cooked to perfection. A little history of us... The building that houses Bambino was originally Dogs n' Suds, a car hop franchise joint in the 1970's. ( Currently only a couple exist today up in the New England states). The premises were then converted into a small pizza shop called Bambino Pizza in 1997. In 2004, We- The Narvaez Family bought the restaurant and continue to own and operate the business today.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ate here Sunday, May 25th - kind of late actually - 9:00 p.m. They were doing a fairly brisk business for that time of night, which was nice to see. They do a lot of pick up and delivery orders. Six tables were in use while we were there with parties from 2 - 5. Zachary, our waiter, was quite run off his feet - but WHAT a personable, happy individual he is! Great service, even if the kitchen did get slightly bogged down. My hubby and I had a glass of wine, a beer, shared a large Pepsi, and had a large pepperoni and anchovy pizza. The pizza was quite good - very thin and crispy crust, tasty sauce and lots of yummy cheese. The pepperoni was nice and spicy as well. Our bill came to $22, so the price is very reasonable. I will most definitely be back to try some of their other menu items.

1  Thank LollyMoz

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Good food. However I had the hot, hot, hot pizza to test their mettle; sorry not hot enough :) Good service and good value.

2  Thank Neil W
Reviewed May 13, 2014

ALWAYS a good choice. I suggested this delivery to a New Yorker. She ordered extra cheesy greasy, which I never knew existed, and she said it was NY PIZZA! Their thin crust is the best...my preference. All sides have been good too. But they are best at pizza perfection!

1  Thank Victoria K
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This little place may not look like much on the outside, but looks can be deceiving. Bambino Pizza is a wonderful place for families to come and enjoy delicious pizza at a reasonable price. The staff is very friendly as well. It is a NY style pizza and with most pizza of that style, one or two toppings is enough. The crust is very flavorful. My son generally leaves the crust on his plate, but not here. The pizza here is so good we have never tried anything else, but I have heard great things about the calzone. It can get very busy, especially on the weekends so take out is available if you do not care to wait. We prefer to dine in because once you smell the pizza you do not want to wait for your first bite. Service can be a bit slow at times, but as long as I get my pizza I do not care.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We have eaten here many times and have had the best service along with the best Italian dishes and New York Pizza. Being from New York I find this to be as good if not better than my hometown pizza.

2  Thank kgrif0581

Been to Bambino Pizza? Share your experiences!