“The best food”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant or bad service. The food is out of site!!!! It is so charming and casual. I have been here for brunch and have brought several of my out of town guests here and they have also loved it.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife really liked the ambience. Being a little dampish day they had the fireplace going which was a very nice touch.The quality and quantity of food was good and at a fair price.

1  Thank hdultra
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've been there several times now with my parents and have liked it every time we've been there. They have everything from the basics to some fun new things I've never seen on a seafood before, like shrimp and grits. They have a heated porch that is nice to sit on if you like to people watch.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The first time I ate here was because I could sit on the deck with my dog. The servers treated both of us very well! They brought my dog a bowl of water without me even asking. The menu is very varied, so I feel sure there is something for everyone. I tend to get the fish dishes, either grouper or the mixed seafood pasta. I figure when you're a block from the Intercoastal Waterway, get the seafood! There is entertainment provided by local Musicians on the weekends. Nothing intrusive, just good music to accompany great food and a relaxed atmosphere. Definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This place had everything you could, good variety of food, very well prepared. the waiter was very friendly, previded all our needs and even gave us a little of his own life history.