“Great meal, fantastic service and a rocking vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Tina

Casa Tina
Ranked #7 of 168 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Camberley, Surrey
“Great meal, fantastic service and a rocking vibe”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We've been here a couple of times before but never seen it so busy. Our waitress was perfect; so friendly and helpful explaining what things were to my friend who hadn't had Mexican before. The food came quickly, was hot and tasty. Will definitely be back.

1 Thank Hawley_Lady

montreal
“Pretty good Mexican food”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had supper here one busy night. The service was good and fast. The enchiladas and fish tacos were really good.

Visited November 2013
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Loud lively and the best margaritas”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

We went here because we had heard a lot of good things. We made dinner reservations while walking the town so while you may not be able to call ahead if you are in person you can reserve. The girls show was really awesome the whole ambiance of the place is just very kewl and many great things to photograph. Make sure you ask the waitress to seat you right next to the show for the best views. I had the best margarita I had them make it with an anejo (which is the darkest and most aged tequila) it was soo good. I also had the seafood quesadilla and yuca fries, which were both good.

Visited November 2013
TARPON SPRINGS
“Fresh & Delightful”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband & I stopped into this fine Scottish Town to grab a bite. I saw the Mexican Restaurant & said "ooo Mexican". The atmosphere was truly authentic Mexican. Not like some Mexican place you see anywhere but as you walked in there was painting on the wall of skeletons playing musical instruments. There were beautiful hand made chandeliers. Carved wooded objects everywhere. Mirrors hand made of silver. She placed us in this cute corner table. Oh, so the food! The food was so fresh! The waitress Beverly came out with the traditional chips & salsa. Obviously baked that day. The salsa was very fresh. Also prepared that morning I'm sure. Then she asked us if we like things a little hotter than average & brought out a Jalapeno salsa. YUM! My husband had his typical steak & chicken dish with pinto beans. It was awesome. I had a chicken dish with a sauce made with pumpkin seeds. It was deelish! I will go back there again & try something else.

• Visited November 2013
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Best Mexican food I've ever had”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had one of the best dining experiences ever at Casa Tina. We first went there for brunch and had a great meal including a Mexican version of eggs Benedict. The ingredients of all our dishes were very fresh and flavorful. Aside from the delicious menu, they also offer interesting cocktails. I had a pisco sour, which was awesome! (Our bartender Sam was exceptional). I look forward to returning there someday.

• Visited October 2013