“Great irish pub”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Ozona, Florida
“Great irish pub”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My neighbors are part of the family that ownes this place, I go there infrequently but they throw great street parties!

Visited May 2014

Clearwater, Florida, United States
“old standard”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

After eating and wandering around downtown Dunedin, where do you go for your nightcap? Flanagans! It never disappoints. Growing up in the Bronx Irish Pub scene, Flanagans is everything you'd expect it to be. Guinness on tap, good service and Irish music. Great ending to a great day with my honey!!

• Visited April 2014
Augusta, Georgia
“Stopped by for lunch”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Food was good, had potato soup, chicken philly, chicken fingers and Irish stew. The waitress was great and had a lot of personality.

Visited April 2014
Tampa Bay Florida
“Great place to get your "Irish" on.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a favorite place for the Irish side of the family and we usually meet up at this pub at least a couple times a year. Of course it is perfect for March 17th - great food, great beer and fun entertainment. Recently enjoyed the Shepard's Pie and Corn Beef and Cabbage. Food is very good and beer cold. The crowd is always fun and friendly and balladeer Wayne from Newfoundland was perfect for a St. Pat's evening. Check it out and a wonderful little village of Dunedin!

• Visited March 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Try the Pretzals!!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have been to Flannigan's on several occasions. My boyfriend and I order the pretzel and beer cheese appetizer every time we go. We are honestly obsessed with them. They take a little while to come out but it's totally worth the weight. I usually get the Rueben and it is always very good. I like the corned beef shredded and the sandwich is pretty filling. I usually take half home. We didn't get to make it over there for St. Patrick's Day festivities, and unfortunately the weather was terrible, but we were able to go the next day and get corned beef and cabbage plates!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rose B

Been to Flanagans Irish Pub? Share your experiences!