“Best Cheese Steaks Period”

Delco's Original Steaks and Hoagies
Ranked #18 of 175 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Truly the best Cheese Steaks I've ever had! The pricing is very reasonable also. You can get a "Mini" for $4.50 and it's plenty big and it's only $6 for a full size. Beats anything in Philly hands down (except for the other Delco's location in Delaware County). I've eaten here dozens of times and its always good!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I hate to say anything negative because the food is super tasty but, it seems lately like there have been more and more errors with my orders. They have AMAZING Philly cheese steaks but, they are now using smaller sandwich rolls and it seems as though they have begun skimping on the toppings. I order extra topping that I am charged for but, don't receive. BTW...bring cash if you place a phone order because they neglect to tell you that you can't pay with a card. Embarrassing to find out at the counter. I will keep going back because the food is so good but, if the poor service continues I may not keep coming back for long.:(

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Delcos is one of the most popular places located in Dunedin for hoagies and burgers. They are famous for their steak and cheese hoagie and that is my favorite item on the menu. You can add melted cheese to your fries that are always hot and fresh to complete your meal. You can eat in or order to go. The service is quick and the food is fresh. This establishment only accepts cash, no credit cards or debit cards. If you are in the mood for something delicious, I recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

So my son found this place. He's enjoys his cheesesteaks. He was anxious to find a good place for these in the Tampa Bay area (we're from NJ/NY). Pricing is rather reasonable, seating is okay, CASH ONLY, cheese steaks are tasty and their seasoned cheese fries are tasty but too much to eat for one person with a sandwich (we shared this among 3 of us). A bit out of the way for me but was ok for the first time visit, wouldn't make the drive here on a regular basis. Thought the air conditioning was a bit much, also no one bussing the tables. Makes a pleasant tasty meal for a Saturday afternoon but be warned it is a popular spot so visiting at an off time is better.

1  Thank BronxBornLady
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I go here at least once a month for 10+ years. They have the best cheesesteaks around. Just remember to bring cash, as they do not take cards or have an ATM there.

2  Thank Alan A