“great authentic food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 727330 7648 727301 6924
Description: 727330 7648 727301 6924
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went there for lunch one weekday while in the area. Food was very very good!!!! Salsa was the best I have ever eaten. Service was very good, but there were only 3 tables taken at the time we were there. Will be going back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Really liked the food here, and enjoyed sitting on the patio and watching life go by in this pretty little town. The server was very nice and accommodating.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Good value, big portions, clean rest rooms too!! Have been 4 times now. Consistently god food,service, and entertainment. Forget the downtown Mex place! These guys are way better!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I wasn't thrilled when my favorite Mexican restaurant changed ownership. I'm a creature of habit. Oh well, I'm over it!!! This place may not have the trendy address of another well known local Mexican place, but it has better food hands down! This is authentic Mexican cuisine!

The salsa is absolutely delicious. They're open for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Be adventurous, you won't be disappointed! I've had breakfast once, I've tried the sandwiches, the standard fare, their signature dish on the cover of the menu and several other items. My favorite is the Ceviche' Tostadas. I can't even explain how good they are! The seafood soup, ahhhhh fresh fish, mussels in the shell, shrimp and a crab leg in a broth that's to die for! So, so good!!

Oh...did I mention THEY DELIVER???? www.elhuaracheaztecaonline.com

Reviewed August 5, 2012

If you are looking for good and authentic Mexican food and great margaritas with very friendly wait staff...you need to go to El Huarache Azteca!