“Parrotdise Express a must do!!!!!”

ParrotDise Express Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Dunedin
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us aboard the 45' ParrotDise Express for a fun filled day of adventure as we cruise the emerald green waters of St. Joseph Sound & the Gulf of Mexico. Our tour offers you scenic views of Sand Key, Clearwater Beach, Caladesi Island, Hurricane Pass & Honeymoon Island. Experience Wild Dolphins playing & jumping so closely you can almost touch them. Most comprehensive tour in the area and all of our affordable tours include FREE complimentary beer, wine, parrot rum punch, soft drinks, water & coffee.
Erie, Pennsylvania
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Parrotdise Express a must do!!!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The most thrilling one thing must do in the Pinellas. Two and one half hours of humor, Drinks and Beverages included, and the most fun we have enjoyed in Florida. Thanks to captains Matt and Jeff. Dunedin is Beautiful . Parrotdise makes it Awesome.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank KURT N

Central Florida, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great cruise and crew”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I had taken a friend on a dolphin cruise in early November. We saw one lone dolphin and he never jumped or played. So, when I asked my husband if we could try another I had to tempt him with the free Rum Punch and the Clearwater Holiday Lighted boat parade.

The evening was perfect and we saw our first dolphin about 15 minutes into the trip. He swam with us just off the bow for about 15 minutes. A bit later we found a few more dolphins, then a group of 4 jumping and playing dolphins. I can't say that I had my fill of dolphins by sunset, but I certainly was satisfied by the number of dolphins. The sunset was a bit hazy (no fault of the cruise) and the boat parade was great fun. I would highly recommend this tour, small boat, personable crew and no crowding of the boat.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank RichardJeni
Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great fun!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is a great deal - $25 for 2 1/2 hours on a Sunset Cruise with unlimited beer, wine & rum punch.

Captains Jeff & Matt were great hosts. The sunset cruise is a great time and a great deal.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank bsatre
Charlotte, N.C.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Outstanding cruise”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We already loved Dunedin because of the restaurants and shops, and now we've found another reason to go to Dunedin: the ParrotDise sunset cruise. It was a very enjoyable 2 1/2 hours and a trip I highly recommend. We had seen several of the nearby beaches and were familiar with the Clearwater Beach area, but this gave us a completely different perspective by letting us see those places from the water. Plus, the dolphin watching, the view of a perfect sunset, and the entertaining narration just added to a great experience. Be sure to take a jacket this time of year, but it's just cool enough for it to be exhilarating. We'll absolutely be back again.

Guelph, Canada
“Excellent Afternoon on the ParrotDiseExpress and Dolphins!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I along with another couple thoroughly enjoyed our hour and a half afternoon cruise out of Dunedin. Matt and Dominique and Captain Jeff did a great job showing us their hospitality and knowledge of the area. As noted in many of the other reviews there is complimentary beer, wine, parrot rum punch, soda, coffee and water during the cruise. There is plenty of room for passengers to move about for viewing the dolphins! On our cruise we saw several dolphins swimming alongside the boat, jumping in the wake! This is a great afternoon out for anyone and we had an awesome time! I forgot to mention - Great Value for your dollar! Highly Recommended!! See you next year when we are back in the area. Julie, Jeff, Ron and Susan

Visited October 2012