“Fried green tomato BLT!”

Broadway Cafe & Deli
Ranked #48 of 178 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

great spot for breakfast or lunch! Ate here for both during our visit. Lots of options on the menu and specials looked great but who can pass up fried green tomato BLT!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I have probably eaten here between 150-200 times, and I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal from here. We love that the ingredients are all fresh, and there's always a new dish to try. We like going for dinner on the weekends, they always have a different dinner menu, so you get to try something new and they do BYOB at no charge. No matter what you order from this place it will be delicious.. also try their passion fruit iced tea!

3  Thank ebowles272
Reviewed May 26, 2014

It was an accident that we stopped in....and then we did it again the next day and that was no accident. Fresh, unique food, friendly people, dog friendly too, hardworking creative executive chef and staff. We loved our food and found the menu diverse and interesting. The prices were more than fair. Thank you for an outstanding experience, I never visit the same place twice but you lured us back!

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast because a couple of friends work here. Many choices for breakfast including vegetarian things. I had a breakfast panini sandwich and my husband had a turkey omelet, which were both very good. There is a patio with some outside seating, people bring their dogs , so if you don't like dogs sharing your eating space there's plenty of room inside.
Friendly good service, I would definitely return to try lunch.

1  Thank bethann b
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were new to Florida in 2009 so we found this restaurant from asking a stranger where to eat in Dunedin, FL. So, we tried a few items on the menu and that was five years ago and four days after they opened. We always come back as often as we can, like today for instance. We are regulars and Robbie and Keith are masters at food combinations that surprise and delight our taste buds for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. And, if and when you go tell Keith... Debbie & Glenn sent you. Enjoy!