“Love, love, love!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had never been to Dunedin before. We stumbled across this restaurant for breakfast and LOVED it. I can be really picky and this cafe is probably one of the best places I have ever had breakfast. The food was amazing, the people were so sweet, and it was cute.

Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!!!!

We went back every morning we were there.

2  Thank ATags36

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

BBQ chicken sandwich was great, as was the service.

I'm a regular and never get tired of coming to the Broadway deli

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We are visiting Dunedin for our anniversary. Woke up this morning wondering where we would have our special dinner tonight. Headed for breakfast where a hotel neighbor mentioned to us, the Broadway Cafe. OMG turns out we had an Anniversary breakfast! We each had a special. To die for French toast with blueberries and a blueberry sauce with whipped cream for me and my husband had grouper and eggs which was delicious. Turns out our server, Christopher was just filling in but what an excellent job he did, very funny, nice guy. Thank you Broadway for helping us start out our special day 'sunny side up'.

1  Thank Marianne G
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a morning business meeting here last week and was extremely impressed. The servers were friendly and accommodating -- top notch. It seemed everyone in our party ordered something different and everything came at the same time, hot, and to the correct person. The muffins are my personal favorite with the omelets a close second. WiFi available, pet friendly.

Huge kudos to the servers. Thank you.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a quick bite to eat with my family. Was pleasantly surprised by how delicious everything was! We all enjoyed our meals. The pomegranate sweet tea was delicious. Couldn't ask for a better little place!