“Fresh and delicious”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We discovered this little cafe on our trio in March for breakfast. So on our way back thru this month, we stopped but it was after eleven so we had lunch. My husband had the Cuban sandwich which was excellent and I had the tropical Cajun mahi sandwich on kaiser roll. The fish is fresh flaky and flavorful. His Cuban was delicious. On our way out we got a salted caramel latte iced to go. We will be back for breakfast before we leave Tampa.

1  Thank Princess S

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've had the pleasure of eating at the Broadway Deli on several occasions (an average of twice a week). From lunch to latte's they consistently exceed my expectations. The servers and management are always genuine and friendly, at true neighborhood cafe. It's unfortunate that a fellow diner felt the need to write such an unpleasant, somewhat racist review. Why would she assume that the cooks were illegal? That sort of thinking is not typical to Dunedin, we're a community of diversity. Furthermore, I've never experienced anything close to what she described. Wether Keith is there or not, the entire staff is professional. I suppose there's always someone that wants to make a big deal out of something insignificant, like the tv channel, but I certainly wouldn't let one persons alleged altercation detour me from enjoying everything this local gem has to offer.

1  Thank KPaint81
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We visited this great little place based upon the reviews from Trip Advisor (and the added twist that the other place we considered is closed on Mondays). It was really outstanding from the moment we walked in. The staff is assertively friendly, and the service was great. The food was outstanding, as well. We liked this place so much we went back the next morning for breakfast, and were equally impressed with the food, ambience and people. We will definitely make this a regular stop on our visits to the Tampa Bay area.

1  Thank Timandfrank
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Food is excellent. People were so nice. Really pet friendly. The
Dogs got a bowl of fresh water before we even got coffee!!!

1  Thank Pamela W
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Wow, wish I had not eaten breakfast the morning I stopped in for a long overdue latte. The menu is amazing and they made me the best latte ever~!!! I will be back for a Cuban sandwich next year.