Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Finally, a trip for the kids AND adults!

We can't say enough about how much fun we had on our trip. We have two kids, ages 4 and 7, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
hbeslick
Excellent captain, huge redfish, bag limit of snapper

Captain Jared is not only an excellent captain but also a very cool guy. We hit up the snapper... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
236mikalb
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $118.79
from $107.89
from $162.38
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip fresh bait great guide mangrove snapper caught numerous caught snook great trip mackerel an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Had the priviledge of fishing with Capt. Jared twice last week. Took my buddy and his son out all day on a Monday with Jared. Great weather throughout Tampa Bay. Caught a big Black Drum to start along with a few trout and jacks by the big bridge, caught some Sardines for bait on a grass flat, saw a few Bonnethead Sharks, went up thru Tampa Bay City and caught a few Tarpon and a big Jack up river. Had a bumpy ride back to the Safety Harbor area. Overall a great day on the water.

My second opportunity was alone with Jared out of Dunedin Harbor. He put us on the Reds right off the bat using cut bait under some docks. Broke off a good fish then hooked up on a big Red. This guys jumps out of the boat with the pole and chases fish down under the dock so as not to get cut off again. It was a riot and very impressive. I've never had a guide go in after a fish. Made my day. We collected some pin fish for bait out of a few traps we set earlier and headed out towards the gulf after Snook. We finished off the afternoon with 2 Snook, 2 Jacks a nice Trout. Capt. J lost a big Snook which would have topped off the evening. Had a ball.

This kid knows the area, has the knowledge to catch almost anything and best of all, the drive, determination and ability to get it done. I fish a lot and have been with a lot of captains and I can tell you, this Capt. loves what he does and it is very evident the moment you set foot in his boat. I am already making plans to return in the Spring just to fish for big Tarpon with Capt. Jared.

If you want to fish, give him a shout. He returns your calls or texts in a very timely manner and will set you up for a fantastic day. Tight lines everyone.....

Reviewed July 22, 2017

you can Book a trip with Captain Jared through his website captainjared.com. went out with several times and have caught my biggest fish to date with him. 5 star all the way! comfortable boat and nice equipment. cant wait for my next trip with captain Jared. very affordable worth every penny, I would recommend the 6 hour trip perfect amount of time.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

My family had a great time with Capt Jared. We started fishing for Red Snapper and ended up catching the limit for Mackarel. We also spent some time fishing for sharks and than went way beyond our scheduled time to try to reel in a massive Stingray. He's got a good personality and is great with kids. We highly recommend him for his knowledge and fishing expertise in the bay area.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Our third outing with Capt. Jared and as always it was outstanding. He is simply the best...knows where to catch the fish, great with kids and a good guy all around. You will not be disappointed!
Totally recommend Capt Jared....see ya next year!!!
Thanks for the awesome day!
Angela and Zach :)

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Capt. Jared was our guide for a local fundraising fishing tournament. His knowledge and expertise not only made for a great experience, but we also caught the most fish and won the tournament! I would recommend him to others and will use him again. Thanks, Jared!

Date of experience: June 2017