Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed June 16, 2017

Our third outing with Capt. Jared and as always it was outstanding. He is simply the best...knows where to catch the fish, great with kids and a good guy all around. You will not be disappointed!
Totally recommend Capt Jared....see ya next year!!!
Thanks for the awesome day!
Angela and Zach :)

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Capt. Jared was our guide for a local fundraising fishing tournament. His knowledge and expertise not only made for a great experience, but we also caught the most fish and won the tournament! I would recommend him to others and will use him again. Thanks, Jared!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Capt Jared is a great fishing Captain. He is extremely knowlegable about everything involving the water, the fish, and the weather. He is friendly, fun, and he put us on fish all day long. Would highly recommend Capt Jared for a day on the water!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

We had a great time and caught some big snook and redfish. And plenty of trout, smaller snook, jack, etc. Great time with a great captain. I would highly recommend fishing with Jared.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

This was my second time out with jared and he delivered again on a great trip we caught a lot of fish and had a lot of laughs made myself and my friends feel comfortable took great care of us always fun to with someone who loves what they do thanks again captain jared