Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Capt Jared is a great fishing Captain. He is extremely knowlegable about everything involving the water, the fish, and the weather. He is friendly, fun, and he put us on fish all day long. Would highly recommend Capt Jared for a day on the water!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

We had a great time and caught some big snook and redfish. And plenty of trout, smaller snook, jack, etc. Great time with a great captain. I would highly recommend fishing with Jared.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

This was my second time out with jared and he delivered again on a great trip we caught a lot of fish and had a lot of laughs made myself and my friends feel comfortable took great care of us always fun to with someone who loves what they do thanks again captain jared

Reviewed April 8, 2017

On an unexpectedly temperate and windy day for Tampa Bay in April, Captain Jared stepped up at the end of day when he saw my son's face drop when we discussed canceling the trip. With white caps all across Tampa Bay, Captain Jared took us only about one mile from Safety Harbor to "rescue" the charter. Great clean boat, all fresh bait and functioning rods/reels for kids and adults were provided for the two of us. Despite the less than ideal conditions, we landed a dozen large snook and two large redfish. We finished up early and didn't travel far, so Captain Jared even negotiated the charter fee down despite the fact that we felt like we had had the full charter experience. This is a fantastic experience for kids/families or adults, as Captain Jared allowed us to fumble with our own casting and reeling while also making sure that we landed some fish with his additional line in the water. My son could barely lift his arm after reeling in all the fish that we hooked. If we come back to the Tampa/Clearwater area and have time for fishing, I will definitely look Captain Jared up again.

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

For the past 2 years I have traveled to Florida with my dad (70) and my son (7) for Spring Training. Since we had an off day we decided to book a fishing trip. We feel so fortunate to have found Captain Jared. In addition to being on time, polite and knowledgeable - he is an amazing fisherman! We caught a large variety of fish and leaned a great deal about the area. Jared was terrific with my son and my dad and is a great choice for any ages. The trip was both relaxing and exhilarating and became the highlight of our getaway. We are already planning another trip with Captain Jared next spring and highly recommend him for anyone looking for a fun afternoon.