Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed March 26, 2017

My buddy and I had a fantastic day of fishing with Captain Jared. I've fished with lots of charters over the years, but Jared is definitely among the very best. Before meeting us on the dock, it was clear he'd worked very hard to secure an ample amount of live bait (sardines). After a short ride on his terrific boat, we were alone in a backwater creek and, after some simple, clear instruction, we hooked up in a matter of minutes with some feisty snook! Over the course of our four-hour excursion (which went longer than four hours for sure), we caught lots of good-sized snook, along with a monster trout, and some redfish and ladyfish and a catfish for good measure!

It was clear that it's really important to Jared that his clients have a fun day. Whenever the action slowed down, we were off to the next spot, using a slightly different technique that Jared showed us. A few of the spots would NEVER be located by someone who didn't know the area as intimately as Jared does. I should note that he's an expert fisherman, but has great people skills as well - not something you'll find with every charter captain. He's super-friendly, and has a great sense of humor.

Oh, in addition to all the fish, we saw manatee, dolphins, many large rays and all kinds of birds. It was a perfect day!

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

My friends and i were in clearwater to see the phils for several days and my good buddy, Jessie and i were jonesing for a good fight and to feel a tug on the end​ of our lines. So after some internet research we called Captain Jared and we sure hit one out of the park. We had a great day on the water with Captain Jared. We caught lots for snook, speckled trout, flounder, catfish and ladyfish. We saw dolphin, manetee and Captain Jared put us on the fish, was very informative, courteous and accommodating. Great fishing and conversation. Highly recommend taking a charter with Captain Jared. Fish on!!! And crank.....Don't Hank!

Reviewed March 19, 2017

I have been on a lot of charters. I put Jared at the top! Promise you will not be disappointed,he loves what he does and it sure does show!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Jared was extremely knowledgeable and very patient and helpful. We had a great day. We caught 15 trout and a 12 lb Amber Jack. We also caught a few snook and Garr. Jared was not only a great fisherman but very personable and fun. He filleted everything and even told us how to cook it. It was a wonderful day.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

Captain Jared was outstanding. Marginal weather was in the forecast, he called us the day before to see if we wanted to cancel and refund our deposit. I insisted on going. Jared changed locations to a more sheltered area and we caught a pile of fish. 7 different species. Snook, Jack, Redfish, Trout...All the popular inshore sportfish. He is a very personable guy and super knowledgeable fisherman. I have fished with many guides in my life and Jared was the best. He plans his trips around what you want and keeps the customer first. If I ever return to the Tampa area I will be looking up Jared again. 5 star experience