Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Finally, a trip for the kids AND adults!

We can't say enough about how much fun we had on our trip. We have two kids, ages 4 and 7, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
hbeslick
Excellent captain, huge redfish, bag limit of snapper

Captain Jared is not only an excellent captain but also a very cool guy. We hit up the snapper... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
236mikalb
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $118.79
from $107.89
from $162.38
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip fresh bait great guide mangrove snapper caught numerous caught snook great trip mackerel an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

My friends and i were in clearwater to see the phils for several days and my good buddy, Jessie and i were jonesing for a good fight and to feel a tug on the end​ of our lines. So after some internet research we called Captain Jared and we sure hit one out of the park. We had a great day on the water with Captain Jared. We caught lots for snook, speckled trout, flounder, catfish and ladyfish. We saw dolphin, manetee and Captain Jared put us on the fish, was very informative, courteous and accommodating. Great fishing and conversation. Highly recommend taking a charter with Captain Jared. Fish on!!! And crank.....Don't Hank!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017

I have been on a lot of charters. I put Jared at the top! Promise you will not be disappointed,he loves what he does and it sure does show!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Jared was extremely knowledgeable and very patient and helpful. We had a great day. We caught 15 trout and a 12 lb Amber Jack. We also caught a few snook and Garr. Jared was not only a great fisherman but very personable and fun. He filleted everything and even told us how to cook it. It was a wonderful day.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017

Captain Jared was outstanding. Marginal weather was in the forecast, he called us the day before to see if we wanted to cancel and refund our deposit. I insisted on going. Jared changed locations to a more sheltered area and we caught a pile of fish. 7 different species. Snook, Jack, Redfish, Trout...All the popular inshore sportfish. He is a very personable guy and super knowledgeable fisherman. I have fished with many guides in my life and Jared was the best. He plans his trips around what you want and keeps the customer first. If I ever return to the Tampa area I will be looking up Jared again. 5 star experience

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Captain Jared was great. He knew the local area. Was terrific with the kids - boys and girls - (12,12, and 10). He was helpful, knowledgeable, and not at all intrusive. His equipment was clean, well maintained, and easy for all of us. He was prepared and had a plan for us. The whole family was successful out on the water. We had a great time catching a variety of fish and sharks. Highly recommend him, and will look to use him again.

Brian A (from Chicago)