Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Captain Jared was great. He knew the local area. Was terrific with the kids - boys and girls - (12,12, and 10). He was helpful, knowledgeable, and not at all intrusive. His equipment was clean, well maintained, and easy for all of us. He was prepared and had a plan for us. The whole family was successful out on the water. We had a great time catching a variety of fish and sharks. Highly recommend him, and will look to use him again.

Brian A (from Chicago)

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time and caught plenty of fish. Had a fresh Trout Dinner that night. Thanks Capt Jared! Scott Karen and Allen

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We went on an afternoon fishing trip and Captain Jared would move around frequently to find the best spots to fish. We caught a variety of fish. His knowledge was outstanding and he was great with my boys (ages 7 & 9). Will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Capt Jared knew where to find the fish and how to catch them. We would have limited our except we threw back a big breeder fish. We appreciated Jared's care for future fishing. We had a great time and a great fish dinner. There was lots to put in the freezer too. Thanks Jared!

Reviewed December 10, 2016

We had a half day fishing with Captain Jared and he was generous with his time, knowledge and experience. I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to join my husband in fishing, and there was no pressure to do so, but I'm so glad I did!

Captain Jared is easy-going and good company and, as pretty much a complete beginner, he kept me right. I amazed myself with how much I picked up, even though I didn't feel I was being 'instructed' at any time. This made for a really fun, relaxing trip! Eventually, I even managed to cast and hook fish myself!

All my email correspondence with Captain Jared beforehand was swiftly answered. We left from Dunedin marina and he was punctual and courteous. He had a large cooler for our water, and we'd brought a sandwich for lunch. The boat is comfortable and immaculate - he shows a lot of pride in his whole operation.

Captain Jared knew how and where to locate the fish and pretty much immediately, we were catching decent-sized blue fish and trout! We didn't keep them but he made sure we got some great pictures. He will put the bait on if you're at all squeamish, and even if you're not, he's super-fast at it!

Captain Jared gave us a fantastic holiday experience - the time just flew by. I'd have no hesitation recommending him to anyone - beginner or not, you will have a great time.