Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Finally, a trip for the kids AND adults!

We can't say enough about how much fun we had on our trip. We have two kids, ages 4 and 7, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
hbeslick
Excellent captain, huge redfish, bag limit of snapper

Captain Jared is not only an excellent captain but also a very cool guy. We hit up the snapper... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
236mikalb
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $118.79
from $107.89
from $162.38
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip fresh bait great guide mangrove snapper caught numerous caught snook great trip mackerel an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Captain Jared was great. He knew the local area. Was terrific with the kids - boys and girls - (12,12, and 10). He was helpful, knowledgeable, and not at all intrusive. His equipment was clean, well maintained, and easy for all of us. He was prepared and had a plan for us. The whole family was successful out on the water. We had a great time catching a variety of fish and sharks. Highly recommend him, and will look to use him again.

Brian A (from Chicago)

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time and caught plenty of fish. Had a fresh Trout Dinner that night. Thanks Capt Jared! Scott Karen and Allen

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We went on an afternoon fishing trip and Captain Jared would move around frequently to find the best spots to fish. We caught a variety of fish. His knowledge was outstanding and he was great with my boys (ages 7 & 9). Will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Capt Jared knew where to find the fish and how to catch them. We would have limited our except we threw back a big breeder fish. We appreciated Jared's care for future fishing. We had a great time and a great fish dinner. There was lots to put in the freezer too. Thanks Jared!

Reviewed December 10, 2016

We had a half day fishing with Captain Jared and he was generous with his time, knowledge and experience. I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to join my husband in fishing, and there was no pressure to do so, but I'm so glad I did!

Captain Jared is easy-going and good company and, as pretty much a complete beginner, he kept me right. I amazed myself with how much I picked up, even though I didn't feel I was being 'instructed' at any time. This made for a really fun, relaxing trip! Eventually, I even managed to cast and hook fish myself!

All my email correspondence with Captain Jared beforehand was swiftly answered. We left from Dunedin marina and he was punctual and courteous. He had a large cooler for our water, and we'd brought a sandwich for lunch. The boat is comfortable and immaculate - he shows a lot of pride in his whole operation.

Captain Jared knew how and where to locate the fish and pretty much immediately, we were catching decent-sized blue fish and trout! We didn't keep them but he made sure we got some great pictures. He will put the bait on if you're at all squeamish, and even if you're not, he's super-fast at it!

Captain Jared gave us a fantastic holiday experience - the time just flew by. I'd have no hesitation recommending him to anyone - beginner or not, you will have a great time.

Date of experience: November 2016