Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Shelling & Island Visiting Charter

Jared was an amazing guide on our shelling, island visiting tour. We had two kiddos (9 and 7) and... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2022
Skipper2432
Great day

Great family day. Jared was friendly and easy to spend the day with. Good service on the water... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2021
KrisC3333
Madison, New Jersey

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $80.00
More Info
from $125.50
More Info
All reviews redfish catching fish great guide great family day fished blast reds tampa boat tarpon water techniques knowledge species skills
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time and caught plenty of fish. Had a fresh Trout Dinner that night. Thanks Capt Jared! Scott Karen and Allen

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We went on an afternoon fishing trip and Captain Jared would move around frequently to find the best spots to fish. We caught a variety of fish. His knowledge was outstanding and he was great with my boys (ages 7 & 9). Will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Capt Jared knew where to find the fish and how to catch them. We would have limited our except we threw back a big breeder fish. We appreciated Jared's care for future fishing. We had a great time and a great fish dinner. There was lots to put in the freezer too. Thanks Jared!

Reviewed December 10, 2016

We had a half day fishing with Captain Jared and he was generous with his time, knowledge and experience. I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to join my husband in fishing, and there was no pressure to do so, but I'm so glad I did!

Captain Jared is easy-going and good company and, as pretty much a complete beginner, he kept me right. I amazed myself with how much I picked up, even though I didn't feel I was being 'instructed' at any time. This made for a really fun, relaxing trip! Eventually, I even managed to cast and hook fish myself!

All my email correspondence with Captain Jared beforehand was swiftly answered. We left from Dunedin marina and he was punctual and courteous. He had a large cooler for our water, and we'd brought a sandwich for lunch. The boat is comfortable and immaculate - he shows a lot of pride in his whole operation.

Captain Jared knew how and where to locate the fish and pretty much immediately, we were catching decent-sized blue fish and trout! We didn't keep them but he made sure we got some great pictures. He will put the bait on if you're at all squeamish, and even if you're not, he's super-fast at it!

Captain Jared gave us a fantastic holiday experience - the time just flew by. I'd have no hesitation recommending him to anyone - beginner or not, you will have a great time.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 27, 2016

I planned for my father in law an unexpected inshore fishing experience and Captain Jared was rapidly available. He called me and texted me. Our experience was incredible and with a very experienced Captain. Our experienced rocked!!. Definitely will plan for another fishing trip with Captain Jared.

Alex Torres