Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Capt Jared knew where to find the fish and how to catch them. We would have limited our except we threw back a big breeder fish. We appreciated Jared's care for future fishing. We had a great time and a great fish dinner. There was lots to put in the freezer too. Thanks Jared!

Reviewed December 10, 2016

We had a half day fishing with Captain Jared and he was generous with his time, knowledge and experience. I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to join my husband in fishing, and there was no pressure to do so, but I'm so glad I did!

Captain Jared is easy-going and good company and, as pretty much a complete beginner, he kept me right. I amazed myself with how much I picked up, even though I didn't feel I was being 'instructed' at any time. This made for a really fun, relaxing trip! Eventually, I even managed to cast and hook fish myself!

All my email correspondence with Captain Jared beforehand was swiftly answered. We left from Dunedin marina and he was punctual and courteous. He had a large cooler for our water, and we'd brought a sandwich for lunch. The boat is comfortable and immaculate - he shows a lot of pride in his whole operation.

Captain Jared knew how and where to locate the fish and pretty much immediately, we were catching decent-sized blue fish and trout! We didn't keep them but he made sure we got some great pictures. He will put the bait on if you're at all squeamish, and even if you're not, he's super-fast at it!

Captain Jared gave us a fantastic holiday experience - the time just flew by. I'd have no hesitation recommending him to anyone - beginner or not, you will have a great time.

Reviewed November 27, 2016

I planned for my father in law an unexpected inshore fishing experience and Captain Jared was rapidly available. He called me and texted me. Our experience was incredible and with a very experienced Captain. Our experienced rocked!!. Definitely will plan for another fishing trip with Captain Jared.

Alex Torres

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic experience and Jared was a great captain, experienced, respectful and knowledgable. Three Rooker was stunning. Hoping to go back soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared was awesome. I've been in the Army for 16 years and it's very refreshing to see such a goal oriented positive young man pursuing his dreams. It was a spectacular sunset cruise with my fiancé and I. And we will never forget it. I've already sent business his way because he is such an outstanding young entrepreneur.