Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Shelling & Island Visiting Charter

Jared was an amazing guide on our shelling, island visiting tour. We had two kiddos (9 and 7) and... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2022
Skipper2432
Great day

Great family day. Jared was friendly and easy to spend the day with. Good service on the water... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2021
KrisC3333
Madison, New Jersey

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $80.00
More Info
from $125.50
More Info
All reviews redfish catching fish great guide great family day fished blast reds tampa boat tarpon water techniques knowledge species skills
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 27, 2016

I planned for my father in law an unexpected inshore fishing experience and Captain Jared was rapidly available. He called me and texted me. Our experience was incredible and with a very experienced Captain. Our experienced rocked!!. Definitely will plan for another fishing trip with Captain Jared.

Alex Torres

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic experience and Jared was a great captain, experienced, respectful and knowledgable. Three Rooker was stunning. Hoping to go back soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared was awesome. I've been in the Army for 16 years and it's very refreshing to see such a goal oriented positive young man pursuing his dreams. It was a spectacular sunset cruise with my fiancé and I. And we will never forget it. I've already sent business his way because he is such an outstanding young entrepreneur.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

jared was an excellent captain! His knowledge of the sport is incredible and really knows how to catch some big ones. this was our first experience with night fishing and are stoked to go again! We highly recommend hated for your next fishing expedition!!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My family and I had a great day with Capt. Jared. My kids caught more fish then they could have imagined. They are still talking about their experience. Fun for all. Would highly recommend Capt Jared. We can't wait to do it, again.

Date of experience: July 2016