“Inshore Fishing”

Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Dunedin
More attraction details
Owner description: Capt. Jared specializes in Inshore fishing with Light tackle and fly for snook, trout, redfish and tarpon. Wither Fishing in Tampa Bay or along the gulf beaches from St. Pete, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm harbor and Tarpon Springs Capt. Jared will be sure to put you where the fish are!
Reviewed November 27, 2016

I planned for my father in law an unexpected inshore fishing experience and Captain Jared was rapidly available. He called me and texted me. Our experience was incredible and with a very experienced Captain. Our experienced rocked!!. Definitely will plan for another fishing trip with Captain Jared.

Alex Torres

"spanish mackerel"
"lost count"
"reel deal"

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic experience and Jared was a great captain, experienced, respectful and knowledgable. Three Rooker was stunning. Hoping to go back soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared was awesome. I've been in the Army for 16 years and it's very refreshing to see such a goal oriented positive young man pursuing his dreams. It was a spectacular sunset cruise with my fiancé and I. And we will never forget it. I've already sent business his way because he is such an outstanding young entrepreneur.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

jared was an excellent captain! His knowledge of the sport is incredible and really knows how to catch some big ones. this was our first experience with night fishing and are stoked to go again! We highly recommend hated for your next fishing expedition!!