Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Finally, a trip for the kids AND adults!

We can't say enough about how much fun we had on our trip. We have two kids, ages 4 and 7, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
hbeslick
Excellent captain, huge redfish, bag limit of snapper

Captain Jared is not only an excellent captain but also a very cool guy. We hit up the snapper... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
236mikalb
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $118.79
from $107.89
from $162.38
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip fresh bait great guide mangrove snapper caught numerous caught snook great trip mackerel an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic experience and Jared was a great captain, experienced, respectful and knowledgable. Three Rooker was stunning. Hoping to go back soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared was awesome. I've been in the Army for 16 years and it's very refreshing to see such a goal oriented positive young man pursuing his dreams. It was a spectacular sunset cruise with my fiancé and I. And we will never forget it. I've already sent business his way because he is such an outstanding young entrepreneur.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

jared was an excellent captain! His knowledge of the sport is incredible and really knows how to catch some big ones. this was our first experience with night fishing and are stoked to go again! We highly recommend hated for your next fishing expedition!!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My family and I had a great day with Capt. Jared. My kids caught more fish then they could have imagined. They are still talking about their experience. Fun for all. Would highly recommend Capt Jared. We can't wait to do it, again.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank carriesabatelli
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

An unforgettable and action packed family adventure was delivered by Captain Jared! Our group of 6 included young children, a teen, and adults. He discussed our ideal experience and more than delivered! Jared created a catered experience for the young boys and made them involved and excited. We caught so many fish for multiple dinners and even did some exciting tougher sport catch and release for the adults. Highest recommendation of this expert at his trade. We will certainly call Jared for our next Tampa fishing adventure. I cannot thank him enough for the experience of a lifetime for our family. He is respectful, patient and has a great sense of humor! My boys got lots of high fives and encouragement and now they want to be boat captains when they grow up. Well worth the spend.

Date of experience: July 2016