“Three Rooker Island visit ”

Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Dunedin
More attraction details
Owner description: Capt. Jared specializes in Inshore fishing with Light tackle and fly for snook, trout, redfish and tarpon. Wither Fishing in Tampa Bay or along the gulf beaches from St. Pete, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm harbor and Tarpon Springs Capt. Jared will be sure to put you where the fish are!
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic experience and Jared was a great captain, experienced, respectful and knowledgable. Three Rooker was stunning. Hoping to go back soon.

All reviews
"spanish mackerel"
"lost count"
"reel deal"

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared was awesome. I've been in the Army for 16 years and it's very refreshing to see such a goal oriented positive young man pursuing his dreams. It was a spectacular sunset cruise with my fiancé and I. And we will never forget it. I've already sent business his way because he is such an outstanding young entrepreneur.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

jared was an excellent captain! His knowledge of the sport is incredible and really knows how to catch some big ones. this was our first experience with night fishing and are stoked to go again! We highly recommend hated for your next fishing expedition!!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My family and I had a great day with Capt. Jared. My kids caught more fish then they could have imagined. They are still talking about their experience. Fun for all. Would highly recommend Capt Jared. We can't wait to do it, again.

2  Thank carriesabatelli
See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

An unforgettable and action packed family adventure was delivered by Captain Jared! Our group of 6 included young children, a teen, and adults. He discussed our ideal experience and more than delivered! Jared created a catered experience for the young boys and made them involved and excited. We caught so many fish for multiple dinners and even did some exciting tougher sport catch and release for the adults. Highest recommendation of this expert at his trade. We will certainly call Jared for our next Tampa fishing adventure. I cannot thank him enough for the experience of a lifetime for our family. He is respectful, patient and has a great sense of humor! My boys got lots of high fives and encouragement and now they want to be boat captains when they grow up. Well worth the spend.

1  Thank lisay7525