Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great inshore fishing experience with local touch!

My wife and I spent a week in Dunedin and had not ever tried inshore fishing. Had a great time with... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ryanrC8775AN
Middletown, Indiana
via mobile
Shelling & Island Visiting Charter

Jared was an amazing guide on our shelling, island visiting tour. We had two kiddos (9 and 7) and... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2022
Skipper2432

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $80.00
More Info
from $125.50
More Info
All reviews redfish catching fish great guide great family day fished onshore blast reds tampa boat water tarpon techniques knowledge species skills
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared was awesome. I've been in the Army for 16 years and it's very refreshing to see such a goal oriented positive young man pursuing his dreams. It was a spectacular sunset cruise with my fiancé and I. And we will never forget it. I've already sent business his way because he is such an outstanding young entrepreneur.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

jared was an excellent captain! His knowledge of the sport is incredible and really knows how to catch some big ones. this was our first experience with night fishing and are stoked to go again! We highly recommend hated for your next fishing expedition!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

My family and I had a great day with Capt. Jared. My kids caught more fish then they could have imagined. They are still talking about their experience. Fun for all. Would highly recommend Capt Jared. We can't wait to do it, again.

2  Thank carriesabatelli
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

An unforgettable and action packed family adventure was delivered by Captain Jared! Our group of 6 included young children, a teen, and adults. He discussed our ideal experience and more than delivered! Jared created a catered experience for the young boys and made them involved and excited. We caught so many fish for multiple dinners and even did some exciting tougher sport catch and release for the adults. Highest recommendation of this expert at his trade. We will certainly call Jared for our next Tampa fishing adventure. I cannot thank him enough for the experience of a lifetime for our family. He is respectful, patient and has a great sense of humor! My boys got lots of high fives and encouragement and now they want to be boat captains when they grow up. Well worth the spend.

1  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed July 18, 2016

We had the best time with Capt Jared! He was super knowledgable, and he knew where all the fish were. We caught drum, crevalle jack, lady fish, and sharks! We told Capt Jared we wanted to catch sharks. At first we caught some small sharks and we figured that was as big as we would catch. But, then we caught some huge sharks. We could barely reel them in. It was an awesome trip, and we would highly recommend going if you have the chance!

2  Thank Holly0000