Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mr. PhD of Clearwater Inland Fishing!

Capt. Jared is one of the top guides I’ve ever fished with...period! His fishing knowledge... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
smittywvu
South Charleston, West Virginia
via mobile
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed November 23, 2018
John V

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge half day trip catching fish speckled trout grand slam fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal great sense of humor awesome trip
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

jared was an excellent captain! His knowledge of the sport is incredible and really knows how to catch some big ones. this was our first experience with night fishing and are stoked to go again! We highly recommend hated for your next fishing expedition!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

My family and I had a great day with Capt. Jared. My kids caught more fish then they could have imagined. They are still talking about their experience. Fun for all. Would highly recommend Capt Jared. We can't wait to do it, again.

2  Thank carriesabatelli
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

An unforgettable and action packed family adventure was delivered by Captain Jared! Our group of 6 included young children, a teen, and adults. He discussed our ideal experience and more than delivered! Jared created a catered experience for the young boys and made them involved and excited. We caught so many fish for multiple dinners and even did some exciting tougher sport catch and release for the adults. Highest recommendation of this expert at his trade. We will certainly call Jared for our next Tampa fishing adventure. I cannot thank him enough for the experience of a lifetime for our family. He is respectful, patient and has a great sense of humor! My boys got lots of high fives and encouragement and now they want to be boat captains when they grow up. Well worth the spend.

1  Thank lisay7525
Reviewed July 18, 2016

We had the best time with Capt Jared! He was super knowledgable, and he knew where all the fish were. We caught drum, crevalle jack, lady fish, and sharks! We told Capt Jared we wanted to catch sharks. At first we caught some small sharks and we figured that was as big as we would catch. But, then we caught some huge sharks. We could barely reel them in. It was an awesome trip, and we would highly recommend going if you have the chance!

2  Thank Holly0000
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Great day fishing with Jared we caught loads of different types of fish and he was great with my wee boy top bloke will see you next year

Date of experience: June 2016