Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed April 27, 2016

If you are looking to catch fish! Look no further! Capt Jared is a professional and will put you on fish! I took my friend on a 4 hour trip and we landed over 50 fish; Snook, Red Fish, & Jacks. Fantastic captain, fantastic boat, fantastic tackle! Awesome day on the water. I would highly recommend Capt Jared! As a bonus on the trip, we had dolphins swim around the boat and a manatee as well.

Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

We did a 4 hour charter in Tampa Bay. Capt Jared delivers exactly what we we asked and more. My son's arm hurt 8n the first 30 minutes from reeling in fish. We had a blast.

Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

Jared was great! He was a great guy and really put us on the fish. Four at a time for a couple hours straight.

Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

Booked a trip with Captain Jared. Fished in upper Tampa Bay. Had the best fishing trip ever. Definitely will go again. Will book another trip with many friends soon. Thank you Captain. Certainly a 5 star rating. Lynn and friends.

Reviewed April 10, 2016

Captain Jared took great care to make sure we were fishing at the best time and under the best conditions. He was meticulous in making sure we fished with fresh bait and with the proper technique. We told him we were new to skinny water fishing and wanted to learn how to do it. He showed how to rig up, properly put on bait, and how to catch and play the fish. We caught many fish, including the Grand Slam of Snook, Speckled Trout, and Redfish...some of the best fishing I've experienced in FL. Jared is very personable and just loves what he does. We couldn't have had a better trip. For the best in flats and bay fishing, go with captjared.com. I know I'll be back!