Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great inshore fishing experience with local touch!

My wife and I spent a week in Dunedin and had not ever tried inshore fishing. Had a great time with... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ryanrC8775AN
Middletown, Indiana
via mobile
Shelling & Island Visiting Charter

Jared was an amazing guide on our shelling, island visiting tour. We had two kiddos (9 and 7) and... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2022
Skipper2432

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $80.00
More Info
from $125.50
More Info
All reviews redfish catching fish great guide great family day fished onshore blast reds tampa boat water tarpon techniques knowledge species skills
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

We did a 4 hour charter in Tampa Bay. Capt Jared delivers exactly what we we asked and more. My son's arm hurt 8n the first 30 minutes from reeling in fish. We had a blast.

Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

Jared was great! He was a great guy and really put us on the fish. Four at a time for a couple hours straight.

Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

Booked a trip with Captain Jared. Fished in upper Tampa Bay. Had the best fishing trip ever. Definitely will go again. Will book another trip with many friends soon. Thank you Captain. Certainly a 5 star rating. Lynn and friends.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Captain Jared took great care to make sure we were fishing at the best time and under the best conditions. He was meticulous in making sure we fished with fresh bait and with the proper technique. We told him we were new to skinny water fishing and wanted to learn how to do it. He showed how to rig up, properly put on bait, and how to catch and play the fish. We caught many fish, including the Grand Slam of Snook, Speckled Trout, and Redfish...some of the best fishing I've experienced in FL. Jared is very personable and just loves what he does. We couldn't have had a better trip. For the best in flats and bay fishing, go with captjared.com. I know I'll be back!

Reviewed April 10, 2016

My husband and I enjoy fishing in Clearwater, FL every spring! We typically fish from land--Capt. Jared was the first charter experience we have done together as a couple! We were referred to Capt. Jared's charter from one of my husband's work friend, who has enjoyed fishing with Capt. Jared in the past! we invited another couple to join us in late March--who had little to no fishing experience-- and we had a BLAST! Capt. Jared is SO accommodating, so positive, and simply a joy to be around. If you need someone hands on- Jared is the capt. for you. He baited all of my hooks, and is quick, and will cast for you. Jared lives and breathes fishing, works extremely hard, wakes up extremely early hours in the morning to catch all of the bait fish that we use to catch the fish with that day. All my husband wanted to do the day we went fishing was to catch a snook. In 3-4 hours of fishing on Jared's charter, we had caught 60-80 snook- the biggest one being a 41 incher! We loved our experience so much with Jared, that we went on another charter with him in early april, and caught some of the biggest red fish we have ever seen or caught! The four of us together, highly recommend spending the day with Jared!!! You will NOT be disappointed! He is perfect for all skill levels, very patient, knows the water, and where to catch big fish. What more could you want?

Date of experience: March 2016