“Fantastic Fishing”

Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Dunedin
More attraction details
Owner description: Capt. Jared specializes in Inshore fishing with Light tackle and fly for snook, trout, redfish and tarpon. Wither Fishing in Tampa Bay or along the gulf beaches from St. Pete, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm harbor and Tarpon Springs Capt. Jared will be sure to put you where the fish are!
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Captain Jared took great care to make sure we were fishing at the best time and under the best conditions. He was meticulous in making sure we fished with fresh bait and with the proper technique. We told him we were new to skinny water fishing and wanted to learn how to do it. He showed how to rig up, properly put on bait, and how to catch and play the fish. We caught many fish, including the Grand Slam of Snook, Speckled Trout, and Redfish...some of the best fishing I've experienced in FL. Jared is very personable and just loves what he does. We couldn't have had a better trip. For the best in flats and bay fishing, go with captjared.com. I know I'll be back!

Date of experience: April 2016
"lost count"
"reel deal"
"black drum"

Reviewed April 10, 2016

My husband and I enjoy fishing in Clearwater, FL every spring! We typically fish from land--Capt. Jared was the first charter experience we have done together as a couple! We were referred to Capt. Jared's charter from one of my husband's work friend, who has enjoyed fishing with Capt. Jared in the past! we invited another couple to join us in late March--who had little to no fishing experience-- and we had a BLAST! Capt. Jared is SO accommodating, so positive, and simply a joy to be around. If you need someone hands on- Jared is the capt. for you. He baited all of my hooks, and is quick, and will cast for you. Jared lives and breathes fishing, works extremely hard, wakes up extremely early hours in the morning to catch all of the bait fish that we use to catch the fish with that day. All my husband wanted to do the day we went fishing was to catch a snook. In 3-4 hours of fishing on Jared's charter, we had caught 60-80 snook- the biggest one being a 41 incher! We loved our experience so much with Jared, that we went on another charter with him in early april, and caught some of the biggest red fish we have ever seen or caught! The four of us together, highly recommend spending the day with Jared!!! You will NOT be disappointed! He is perfect for all skill levels, very patient, knows the water, and where to catch big fish. What more could you want?

1  Thank rmorgan2016
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

I have been on multiple charters in the last 5 years and Capt. Jared was the best one yet. He was very attentive to what was going on in the boat and on the water. It was a full day of red fish, snook and trout. I have fished for over 15 years and he put me on the biggest trout I have ever caught. Needless to say he will be seeing me and my friends soon for another great day on the water.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 2, 2016

I called Captain Jared for a charter, however, he was booked. He referred me to another captain who really provided me with what I was looking for. Thanks Jared for taking the time to help me even when you did not have to. I will call you again for sure!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 24, 2016

Four of us went fishing with Capt. Jared in Tampa Bay area in late March. Beautiful weather, good company and awesome fishing. We basically found the motherlode of snook in one area fished it for 3 hours. Many snook, three over 33", amberjack and big trout later we had our fill of battling the monsters. At one point all four of us brought in snook at the same time, a quad!
Capt Jared knows his stuff and works hard to please his clients. Would highly recommend his services.