Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

I have been on multiple charters in the last 5 years and Capt. Jared was the best one yet. He was very attentive to what was going on in the boat and on the water. It was a full day of red fish, snook and trout. I have fished for over 15 years and he put me on the biggest trout I have ever caught. Needless to say he will be seeing me and my friends soon for another great day on the water.

Reviewed April 2, 2016

I called Captain Jared for a charter, however, he was booked. He referred me to another captain who really provided me with what I was looking for. Thanks Jared for taking the time to help me even when you did not have to. I will call you again for sure!

Reviewed March 24, 2016

Four of us went fishing with Capt. Jared in Tampa Bay area in late March. Beautiful weather, good company and awesome fishing. We basically found the motherlode of snook in one area fished it for 3 hours. Many snook, three over 33", amberjack and big trout later we had our fill of battling the monsters. At one point all four of us brought in snook at the same time, a quad!
Capt Jared knows his stuff and works hard to please his clients. Would highly recommend his services.

Reviewed March 22, 2016

Epic afternoon charter with Capt Jared,incredible fishing,4 guys getting snook,sea trout,jack with every cast,all afternoon,despite cool Temps yesterday,water temp down 10 degrees,but he found us the fish big time.
The guy is so good with everyone,experienced or not,just a pleasure to spend time with him.
The other thing I really appreciate is any time I sent him an email mail it was answered that night,just great service and 5 stars in my book.This is my second year booking Jared,the second of many more to come.Fred M, PEI ,Canada

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared took us out on March 2nd in the afternoon, he did such a great job getting us over the fish!!! We all had a blast we will definitely be going fishing with him again!! He's top notch!!