Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Shelling & Island Visiting Charter

Jared was an amazing guide on our shelling, island visiting tour. We had two kiddos (9 and 7) and... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2022
Skipper2432
Great day

Great family day. Jared was friendly and easy to spend the day with. Good service on the water... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2021
KrisC3333
Madison, New Jersey

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $80.00
More Info
from $125.50
More Info
All reviews redfish catching fish great guide great family day fished blast reds tampa boat tarpon water techniques knowledge species skills
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed April 2, 2016

I called Captain Jared for a charter, however, he was booked. He referred me to another captain who really provided me with what I was looking for. Thanks Jared for taking the time to help me even when you did not have to. I will call you again for sure!

Reviewed March 24, 2016

Four of us went fishing with Capt. Jared in Tampa Bay area in late March. Beautiful weather, good company and awesome fishing. We basically found the motherlode of snook in one area fished it for 3 hours. Many snook, three over 33", amberjack and big trout later we had our fill of battling the monsters. At one point all four of us brought in snook at the same time, a quad!
Capt Jared knows his stuff and works hard to please his clients. Would highly recommend his services.

1  Thank 382dalem
Reviewed March 22, 2016

Epic afternoon charter with Capt Jared,incredible fishing,4 guys getting snook,sea trout,jack with every cast,all afternoon,despite cool Temps yesterday,water temp down 10 degrees,but he found us the fish big time.
The guy is so good with everyone,experienced or not,just a pleasure to spend time with him.
The other thing I really appreciate is any time I sent him an email mail it was answered that night,just great service and 5 stars in my book.This is my second year booking Jared,the second of many more to come.Fred M, PEI ,Canada

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared took us out on March 2nd in the afternoon, he did such a great job getting us over the fish!!! We all had a blast we will definitely be going fishing with him again!! He's top notch!!

Reviewed March 6, 2016

We had a wonderful time with Captain Jerod. He met us at the dock right on time and took us to his boat. We went right out on the water and started fishing right away. Jerod was so helpful with baiting our lines and all of his equipment was top notch. He knew so much about the surrounding area and was an expert on all the marine life that we saw and the fish that we caught. We are novice when it comes to ocean fishing and Jerod was great at educating us and showing us the best ways to cast and reel in the fish. We saw dolphins, all sorts of fish, got to go fast on the boat, and learned a lot. It was great fun.