Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed March 22, 2016

Epic afternoon charter with Capt Jared,incredible fishing,4 guys getting snook,sea trout,jack with every cast,all afternoon,despite cool Temps yesterday,water temp down 10 degrees,but he found us the fish big time.
The guy is so good with everyone,experienced or not,just a pleasure to spend time with him.
The other thing I really appreciate is any time I sent him an email mail it was answered that night,just great service and 5 stars in my book.This is my second year booking Jared,the second of many more to come.Fred M, PEI ,Canada

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Capt. Jared took us out on March 2nd in the afternoon, he did such a great job getting us over the fish!!! We all had a blast we will definitely be going fishing with him again!! He's top notch!!

Reviewed March 6, 2016

We had a wonderful time with Captain Jerod. He met us at the dock right on time and took us to his boat. We went right out on the water and started fishing right away. Jerod was so helpful with baiting our lines and all of his equipment was top notch. He knew so much about the surrounding area and was an expert on all the marine life that we saw and the fish that we caught. We are novice when it comes to ocean fishing and Jerod was great at educating us and showing us the best ways to cast and reel in the fish. We saw dolphins, all sorts of fish, got to go fast on the boat, and learned a lot. It was great fun.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

We booked a last minute trip with Jared. He responded quickly by email and setting up the booking was a breeze. We met him at the dock and he had the cooler loaded up and ready to go. My kids (10 and 7), my husband, my Dad and I were looking forward to a day on the water and we weren't disappointed! Jared has an excellent way with the kids - he didn't just cast for them, he taught them, step by step, how to do it themselves. He was right there to help when they needed him, without being in the way. They were so proud because they knew they were the ones fishing.

Jared knows the area and well and each kid caught in excess of 15 fish. We saw dolphins, manatees and rays.

He spent a lot of time talking with the kids about life choices and following their passion. Great lessons from a young entrepreneur.

Everyone of us were delighted and if you are looking for a very experienced, friendly, engaging guide, Jared is your guy!

2  Thank JennyMacMac
Reviewed February 22, 2016

What a fantastic evening!!! We boarded the boat at 4:45 and returned a little after 7:00. Jared was a wonderful captain and the experience could not have been better. He knew everything about the area and was quick to answer any questions that we had. We are looking forward to joining him in the near future for a possible fishing trip. While out in Hurricane Pass we saw a pod of dolphins which made the trip extra special. Thank you Capt Jared for such a memorable evening, and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.