Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Shelling & Island Visiting Charter

Jared was an amazing guide on our shelling, island visiting tour. We had two kiddos (9 and 7) and... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2022
Skipper2432
Great day

Great family day. Jared was friendly and easy to spend the day with. Good service on the water... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2021
KrisC3333
Madison, New Jersey

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $80.00
More Info
from $125.50
More Info
All reviews redfish catching fish great guide great family day fished blast reds tampa boat tarpon water techniques knowledge species skills
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed January 5, 2016

3 little girls and 1 Captain Jared!!! No problem for this pro. My husband and I sat back and took lots of pictures while the kids reeled in fish after fish non stop for about 3 hours. Jared is professional and great with kids. He knows all the fishing spots. I have done sport fishing before but this was far more relaxing as the water was calm and no one got sick. Would definitely go back to Captain Jared.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed January 2, 2016

My two sons and I (ages 20 and 15) fished with Jared just after Christmas. We met Jared at the dock the morning of the trip. He is a friendly and knowlegable captain who makes you feel comfortable on his boat AND knows how to get you on the fish. I have chartered a fair share of boats across the country and Jared is among the best I've been on. Caught about 30 snook along with a few trout, jack crevalle and lady fish. Great fun!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

For this event, we lucked in to drawing Capt. Jared as our captain. We started catching fish the minute he dropped the Power Poles, and every quick stop made continued to catch fish.

To say it was an amazing day would be an understatement. Our scorecards were filling fast. My first bite of the day also was the big snook of the tournament (30.25") and we also ended up with the Master Angler Award with a total of 88.5" of 5 different species.

Can't thank Capt. Jared enough and already looking forward to any opportunities to fish with him again

Rip some lips,

John D.
St. Louis, MO.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about Captain Jared and our experience with him. He would not give up till all of us caught a fish, he went over and beyond what we expected of him...he is polite and engaging and truly seemed to care about my family. You cannot go wrong booking this fishing charter!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 11, 2015

My family and I had a blast scalloping with the help and direction of Capt. Jared this past weekend. We drove 2 hours from Central Florida to charter Capt. Jared, and enjoyed every minute of it. Jared's personality is great! His boat is clean and glides over the water smoothly. He was great with our kids too. Jared is very helpful and insightful. He truly is an experienced fisherman. We plan to use him in the future. He was worth the drive and every penny. I would highly recommend him.

Date of experience: August 2015