Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Finally, a trip for the kids AND adults!

We can't say enough about how much fun we had on our trip. We have two kids, ages 4 and 7, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
hbeslick
Excellent captain, huge redfish, bag limit of snapper

Captain Jared is not only an excellent captain but also a very cool guy. We hit up the snapper... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
236mikalb
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $118.79
from $107.89
from $162.38
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip fresh bait great guide mangrove snapper caught numerous caught snook great trip mackerel an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2016

3 little girls and 1 Captain Jared!!! No problem for this pro. My husband and I sat back and took lots of pictures while the kids reeled in fish after fish non stop for about 3 hours. Jared is professional and great with kids. He knows all the fishing spots. I have done sport fishing before but this was far more relaxing as the water was calm and no one got sick. Would definitely go back to Captain Jared.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed January 2, 2016

My two sons and I (ages 20 and 15) fished with Jared just after Christmas. We met Jared at the dock the morning of the trip. He is a friendly and knowlegable captain who makes you feel comfortable on his boat AND knows how to get you on the fish. I have chartered a fair share of boats across the country and Jared is among the best I've been on. Caught about 30 snook along with a few trout, jack crevalle and lady fish. Great fun!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

For this event, we lucked in to drawing Capt. Jared as our captain. We started catching fish the minute he dropped the Power Poles, and every quick stop made continued to catch fish.

To say it was an amazing day would be an understatement. Our scorecards were filling fast. My first bite of the day also was the big snook of the tournament (30.25") and we also ended up with the Master Angler Award with a total of 88.5" of 5 different species.

Can't thank Capt. Jared enough and already looking forward to any opportunities to fish with him again

Rip some lips,

John D.
St. Louis, MO.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about Captain Jared and our experience with him. He would not give up till all of us caught a fish, he went over and beyond what we expected of him...he is polite and engaging and truly seemed to care about my family. You cannot go wrong booking this fishing charter!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 11, 2015

My family and I had a blast scalloping with the help and direction of Capt. Jared this past weekend. We drove 2 hours from Central Florida to charter Capt. Jared, and enjoyed every minute of it. Jared's personality is great! His boat is clean and glides over the water smoothly. He was great with our kids too. Jared is very helpful and insightful. He truly is an experienced fisherman. We plan to use him in the future. He was worth the drive and every penny. I would highly recommend him.

Date of experience: August 2015