Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

For this event, we lucked in to drawing Capt. Jared as our captain. We started catching fish the minute he dropped the Power Poles, and every quick stop made continued to catch fish.

To say it was an amazing day would be an understatement. Our scorecards were filling fast. My first bite of the day also was the big snook of the tournament (30.25") and we also ended up with the Master Angler Award with a total of 88.5" of 5 different species.

Can't thank Capt. Jared enough and already looking forward to any opportunities to fish with him again

Rip some lips,

John D.
St. Louis, MO.

Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about Captain Jared and our experience with him. He would not give up till all of us caught a fish, he went over and beyond what we expected of him...he is polite and engaging and truly seemed to care about my family. You cannot go wrong booking this fishing charter!

Reviewed August 11, 2015

My family and I had a blast scalloping with the help and direction of Capt. Jared this past weekend. We drove 2 hours from Central Florida to charter Capt. Jared, and enjoyed every minute of it. Jared's personality is great! His boat is clean and glides over the water smoothly. He was great with our kids too. Jared is very helpful and insightful. He truly is an experienced fisherman. We plan to use him in the future. He was worth the drive and every penny. I would highly recommend him.

1  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed July 1, 2015

We met him thru our fishing club and took a charter with him to learn how to catch redfish. We opted for a teaching charter and it was totally worth it. Every time we run into Jared at the boat ramp he is returning with happy charterers and a lot of fish. He is honest and straightforward. This local young man is the reel deal, he grew up fishing these waters and I think the fish are happy to be caught by him.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

It was a great all around experience. Capt. Jared worked with us on scheduling issues, even after we missed our flight. Then put us right on a trophy Snook as soon as we got on the water! We literally landed fish non-stop all day. My son loved it! Can't wait to come back for some Tarpon!!!!