Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Want to catch ALL the fish? Call Jared!

Wow wow wow. Captain Jared told us we'd be able to catch some fish, but we had no idea! We went... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
andigee70
Dallas, Texas
Finally, a trip for the kids AND adults!

We can't say enough about how much fun we had on our trip. We have two kids, ages 4 and 7, and... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2020
hbeslick

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $55.00
from $118.79
from $107.89
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip mangrove snapper great guide spanish mackerel caught numerous great trip an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area fished sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about Captain Jared and our experience with him. He would not give up till all of us caught a fish, he went over and beyond what we expected of him...he is polite and engaging and truly seemed to care about my family. You cannot go wrong booking this fishing charter!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 11, 2015

My family and I had a blast scalloping with the help and direction of Capt. Jared this past weekend. We drove 2 hours from Central Florida to charter Capt. Jared, and enjoyed every minute of it. Jared's personality is great! His boat is clean and glides over the water smoothly. He was great with our kids too. Jared is very helpful and insightful. He truly is an experienced fisherman. We plan to use him in the future. He was worth the drive and every penny. I would highly recommend him.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed July 1, 2015

We met him thru our fishing club and took a charter with him to learn how to catch redfish. We opted for a teaching charter and it was totally worth it. Every time we run into Jared at the boat ramp he is returning with happy charterers and a lot of fish. He is honest and straightforward. This local young man is the reel deal, he grew up fishing these waters and I think the fish are happy to be caught by him.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed May 20, 2015

It was a great all around experience. Capt. Jared worked with us on scheduling issues, even after we missed our flight. Then put us right on a trophy Snook as soon as we got on the water! We literally landed fish non-stop all day. My son loved it! Can't wait to come back for some Tarpon!!!!

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Thank you to Captain Jared for his knowledge and awesome experience he provided to my husband and son during our recent trip to Florida. They are still talking about it and it has left a lasting impression on them both. When we come back to the area we will be sure to book another trip!!! :)

Date of experience: May 2015