Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mr. PhD of Clearwater Inland Fishing!

Capt. Jared is one of the top guides I’ve ever fished with...period! His fishing knowledge... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
smittywvu
South Charleston, West Virginia
via mobile
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed November 23, 2018
John V

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge half day trip catching fish speckled trout grand slam fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal great sense of humor awesome trip
Reviewed April 21, 2015

My father-in-law and I joined Jared on 4-20. He took us out of Clearwater Causeway to 3 good spots. Caught fish from the first cast to the last. He had all the poles ready and even changed to a J hook for the natural Bass fisherman hook setting in us. Caught a 34 inch Snook and also a 29 inch that were our largest. But many others in all different sizes.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank zemoracing
Reviewed April 9, 2015

What a fabulous four hour fishing trip!!! Captain Jared took us directly to a fishing hot spot where we spent four hours catching fish after fish. Virtually every cast resulted in a fish on. Between the two of us, we must have pulled in 50 fish.

Jared is a nice guy who created a wonderful experience on a comfortable fishing boat.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed March 30, 2015

the most incredible, breathtaking experience ever!! Took us out on a private tour to a remote island to shell. Found some real sand dollars and gorgeous shells. I recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see Floridas natural beauty. He was a super nice and friendly guy! His boat was very clean and made us all feel safe. This is a must do if you are in the area!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed March 11, 2015

Not only did we do some great fishing but Captain Jared is a true Nature Conservationist type of individual. His understanding of the Ecosystem in this part of the Florida waters is impressive. My Uncle who turned 90 had a great time fishing and I am going to book another trip again soon.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed March 10, 2015

We fished with Captian Jared on a 8hr day. We had none stop action. If the action did slow he would move us to a school of fish that were ready to bite. Caught well over 50 fish. Great boat,tackle and guide. Really knows his stuff.

Date of experience: March 2015