Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed March 10, 2015

We fished with Captian Jared on a 8hr day. We had none stop action. If the action did slow he would move us to a school of fish that were ready to bite. Caught well over 50 fish. Great boat,tackle and guide. Really knows his stuff.

Reviewed March 7, 2015

Capt. Jared was very professional and very friendly! He took us on a sunset dolphin watching tour and tailored the tour to fit exactly what we were looking for! We saw lots of dolphins and got some great pictures of the sunset! The boat was clean and in great condition, and we felt safe with such a great boat driver! We would LOVE to go again because it was so fun!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2015

Captain Jared gave the 4 of us an awesome day on the water. He is very knowledgable, not only about fishing but the whole Clearwater/Dunedin area. He is a blast to be in the boat with. I was worried we were going to be stuck in a boat with a boring old guide that was just there to put in his time and leave. You definitely do not get that with Captain Jared, I think we laughed more than we fished :) If you are looking for a fun day on the water coupled with some fishing lessons, stories, laughs, dolphin watching and some great fishing to boot, you can't go wrong with Captain Jared!

- 4 of Capt. Jared's biggest fans from Minnesota

Reviewed January 19, 2015

it was the best fishing trip I've ever been on.he's very knowledgeable ,he was very helpful.he even gave me fishing tips for when I'm fishing by myself.I highly recommend captain Jared.

Reviewed January 18, 2015

4 of us fished with Capt Jared right after a cold front came through. I was worried, but it turned out great. Jared has a lot of knowledge of the areas and how the fish move with weather. We caught lots of reds, trout, and a snook, along many other species. Great trip overall and would book again for sure.