Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Want to catch ALL the fish? Call Jared!

Wow wow wow. Captain Jared told us we'd be able to catch some fish, but we had no idea! We went... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
andigee70
Dallas, Texas
Finally, a trip for the kids AND adults!

We can't say enough about how much fun we had on our trip. We have two kids, ages 4 and 7, and... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2020
hbeslick

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $55.00
from $118.79
from $107.89
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip mangrove snapper great guide spanish mackerel caught numerous great trip an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area fished sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2015

Capt. Jared was very professional and very friendly! He took us on a sunset dolphin watching tour and tailored the tour to fit exactly what we were looking for! We saw lots of dolphins and got some great pictures of the sunset! The boat was clean and in great condition, and we felt safe with such a great boat driver! We would LOVE to go again because it was so fun!!!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed March 3, 2015

Captain Jared gave the 4 of us an awesome day on the water. He is very knowledgable, not only about fishing but the whole Clearwater/Dunedin area. He is a blast to be in the boat with. I was worried we were going to be stuck in a boat with a boring old guide that was just there to put in his time and leave. You definitely do not get that with Captain Jared, I think we laughed more than we fished :) If you are looking for a fun day on the water coupled with some fishing lessons, stories, laughs, dolphin watching and some great fishing to boot, you can't go wrong with Captain Jared!

- 4 of Capt. Jared's biggest fans from Minnesota

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed January 19, 2015

it was the best fishing trip I've ever been on.he's very knowledgeable ,he was very helpful.he even gave me fishing tips for when I'm fishing by myself.I highly recommend captain Jared.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed January 18, 2015

4 of us fished with Capt Jared right after a cold front came through. I was worried, but it turned out great. Jared has a lot of knowledge of the areas and how the fish move with weather. We caught lots of reds, trout, and a snook, along many other species. Great trip overall and would book again for sure.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed January 18, 2015

Fished with Jared spring 2014.
He takes the time for you to catch fish and knows the spots.
Nice Guy and i highly recommand him.

Yme (the Netherlands)