Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding fishing trip!!

Capt. Jared is one of the best guides in FL waters, top notch all the way and would highly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
stephenrL9609KR
Want to catch ALL the fish? Call Jared!

Wow wow wow. Captain Jared told us we'd be able to catch some fish, but we had no idea! We went... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2020
andigee70
Dallas, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $55.00
from $118.79
from $107.89
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip mangrove snapper great guide spanish mackerel caught numerous great trip an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area fished sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2015

Captain Jared gave the 4 of us an awesome day on the water. He is very knowledgable, not only about fishing but the whole Clearwater/Dunedin area. He is a blast to be in the boat with. I was worried we were going to be stuck in a boat with a boring old guide that was just there to put in his time and leave. You definitely do not get that with Captain Jared, I think we laughed more than we fished :) If you are looking for a fun day on the water coupled with some fishing lessons, stories, laughs, dolphin watching and some great fishing to boot, you can't go wrong with Captain Jared!

- 4 of Capt. Jared's biggest fans from Minnesota

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed January 19, 2015

it was the best fishing trip I've ever been on.he's very knowledgeable ,he was very helpful.he even gave me fishing tips for when I'm fishing by myself.I highly recommend captain Jared.

Reviewed January 18, 2015

4 of us fished with Capt Jared right after a cold front came through. I was worried, but it turned out great. Jared has a lot of knowledge of the areas and how the fish move with weather. We caught lots of reds, trout, and a snook, along many other species. Great trip overall and would book again for sure.

Reviewed January 18, 2015

Fished with Jared spring 2014.
He takes the time for you to catch fish and knows the spots.
Nice Guy and i highly recommand him.

Yme (the Netherlands)

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed January 13, 2015

I have fished with Capt Jared on multiple trips this past year and every trip he puts me on the fish. He works hard for his clients and I highly recommend booking a trip with him.