“Fun for the Whole Family”

Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Dunedin
More attraction details
Owner description: Capt. Jared specializes in Inshore fishing with Light tackle and fly for snook, trout, redfish and tarpon. Wither Fishing in Tampa Bay or along the gulf beaches from St. Pete, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm harbor and Tarpon Springs Capt. Jared will be sure to put you where the fish are!
Reviewed March 3, 2015

Captain Jared gave the 4 of us an awesome day on the water. He is very knowledgable, not only about fishing but the whole Clearwater/Dunedin area. He is a blast to be in the boat with. I was worried we were going to be stuck in a boat with a boring old guide that was just there to put in his time and leave. You definitely do not get that with Captain Jared, I think we laughed more than we fished :) If you are looking for a fun day on the water coupled with some fishing lessons, stories, laughs, dolphin watching and some great fishing to boot, you can't go wrong with Captain Jared!

- 4 of Capt. Jared's biggest fans from Minnesota

"spanish mackerel"
"lost count"
"reel deal"

Reviewed January 19, 2015

it was the best fishing trip I've ever been on.he's very knowledgeable ,he was very helpful.he even gave me fishing tips for when I'm fishing by myself.I highly recommend captain Jared.

Reviewed January 18, 2015

4 of us fished with Capt Jared right after a cold front came through. I was worried, but it turned out great. Jared has a lot of knowledge of the areas and how the fish move with weather. We caught lots of reds, trout, and a snook, along many other species. Great trip overall and would book again for sure.

Reviewed January 18, 2015

Fished with Jared spring 2014.
He takes the time for you to catch fish and knows the spots.
Nice Guy and i highly recommand him.

Yme (the Netherlands)