Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Finally, a trip for the kids AND adults!

We can't say enough about how much fun we had on our trip. We have two kids, ages 4 and 7, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
hbeslick
Excellent captain, huge redfish, bag limit of snapper

Captain Jared is not only an excellent captain but also a very cool guy. We hit up the snapper... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
236mikalb
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunedin
from $118.79
from $107.89
from $162.38
More Info
All reviews redfish red fish lady fish speckled trout catching fish half day trip fresh bait great guide mangrove snapper caught numerous caught snook great trip mackerel an absolute blast kids and adults great afternoon clearwater area
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2015

4 of us fished with Capt Jared right after a cold front came through. I was worried, but it turned out great. Jared has a lot of knowledge of the areas and how the fish move with weather. We caught lots of reds, trout, and a snook, along many other species. Great trip overall and would book again for sure.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed January 18, 2015

Fished with Jared spring 2014.
He takes the time for you to catch fish and knows the spots.
Nice Guy and i highly recommand him.

Yme (the Netherlands)

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed January 13, 2015

I have fished with Capt Jared on multiple trips this past year and every trip he puts me on the fish. He works hard for his clients and I highly recommend booking a trip with him.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed January 9, 2015

Capt. Jared and another charter took 6 of us out on a beautiful December day in Tampa Bay. Easily limited out on Sea Trout. Jared made it so easy and fun. He knew just where to go to get big fish. Very experienced for being so young. Take a chance on him, and you'll have a great time. We did!

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed January 1, 2015

I went fishing with Captain Jared on 12/29/2014. I love to fish and have taken 40+ guided fishing tours with various captains on Florida's Gulf Coast. The day was excellent Captain Jared has all the qualities I look for in a guide.He is a native of Tampa and is experienced fishing the local area. He is also passionate about catching fish as well as Polite, Energetic and Professional. Not only did he provide a customer focused atmosphere.I CAUGHT A BUNCH OF FISH (approximately 50-60 fish including the Grand Slam of Redfish, Trout and Snook on the same day). I will be back in the Summer to Tarpon fish and will definitely be calling Captain Jared as my guide of choice.

Date of experience: December 2014