Capt. Jared's Inshore Fishing Charters
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

Went out with Captain Jared on a Sunday morning in November. Our party consisted of myself, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John V
Snook, Snook, Snook!

Went out with Capt Jared for an afternoon Charter last week on Halloween. He was the only captain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carleton E

All reviews redfish red fish his knowledge catching fish half day trip lady fish speckled trout grand slam great with kids fish including afternoon charter sardines safety harbor live bait spanish mackerel lost count reel deal
Reviewed January 9, 2015

Capt. Jared and another charter took 6 of us out on a beautiful December day in Tampa Bay. Easily limited out on Sea Trout. Jared made it so easy and fun. He knew just where to go to get big fish. Very experienced for being so young. Take a chance on him, and you'll have a great time. We did!

Reviewed January 1, 2015

I went fishing with Captain Jared on 12/29/2014. I love to fish and have taken 40+ guided fishing tours with various captains on Florida's Gulf Coast. The day was excellent Captain Jared has all the qualities I look for in a guide.He is a native of Tampa and is experienced fishing the local area. He is also passionate about catching fish as well as Polite, Energetic and Professional. Not only did he provide a customer focused atmosphere.I CAUGHT A BUNCH OF FISH (approximately 50-60 fish including the Grand Slam of Redfish, Trout and Snook on the same day). I will be back in the Summer to Tarpon fish and will definitely be calling Captain Jared as my guide of choice.