“Found it by accident, will keep coming back.”
Review of Serendipity Cafe

Serendipity Cafe
Ranked #29 of 176 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Gluten Free, Breakfast and Lunch and organic smoothies
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Was looking for a place for a quick sandwich and found a paradise of tasty food and friendly people. The only problem I had is that there were too many good-looking dishes on the menu. While I'm in the area on a regular basis, I'd never seen Serendipty before. Now that I've found it, it'll be a regular stop for me.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very good food and well informed staff. Pricey, but feel so healthy after eating. I love that they have gluten-free choises. Feel comfortable going by myself.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Fresh healthy organic food at a reasonable price. Friendly informed staff. Just across from hospital on Main Street with plenty of parking. Organic food market attached.Highly recommended for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food is fresh, with good ingredients, and for folks who need gluten free, it is really great. However, since gluten free is not an issue for me, I just wanted healthy, tasty fare. The food was healthy, but not really tasty, in my opinion. I also felt it was a bit pricey....almost $10 for a CUP of soup and kale chips. The waitress was less than excited when my friend and I wanted seperate checks....comeone, it was 3 items, not rocket science!

1  Thank Lonsgal
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a wonderful little place just off the main drag in Dunedin. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the food is delicious. They should add some more meat dishes but overall it is a nice, relaxing place to eat.