“Excellent all the time”

The Living Room on Main
Ranked #8 of 177 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: International, Bar
Description: Located in the heart of Delightful Dunedin, The Living Room on Main features an eclectic menu of dishes inspired by world cuisine, an upscale yet relaxed dining room, and an inviting bar. Experience The Living Room for lunch, weekend brunch, and dinner. We invite you to unwind, indulge, and enjoy this culinary journey with your server as your guide.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

As a local, I go there frequently with family and friends. I was there today and had the bacon,lettuce and green tomato BLT. It was EXCELLENT! Their desserts are also excellent. I have had several other entrees which have been as good, too. I will say, though,that I don't care too much for their brunches, but that's just me and the fact that brunches are not my favorite type of meal. It is difficult to be disappointed at The Living Room. I am told the original owners took it back and that is a good thing,

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I've been to this restaurant several times and have always found it to be consistently good. The menu is a bit different which I love. Service is always good. This time I had the Brunch Burger....a good hearty angus burger with bacon and egg, etc on a delicious roll. Very pleasing and interesting at the same time. Prices are reasonable and the decor is cozy. Will go again and again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was within walking distance to our hotel. We chose it for the music and small food fare. We enjoyed several tapas and they had a Spanish guitarist with electronic drummer...very enjoyable.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I head down to Dunedin monthly and The Living Room is one of our go to places. They have done some upgrades to the bar area and the outdoor dining room. We usually pick one of these areas to dine as the actual dining room is not as warm and welcoming. This visit we tried the Korean BBQ lettuce wraps...I'm a former NYC girl who had Korean BBQ weekly and this dish was good enough to compete with my fav NYC spot, well done! The salmon/tuna flat bread is always yummy. And you can't go wrong with their crab cakes. You can get out of there with drinks and a full belly for about $100. This weekend, there was a jazz guitarist playing. He was fantastic, just the right volume and mix of vocals. Sometime the singers a little loud and you have to shout to the person next to you. But when they get it right, its a great night out.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Excellent food and atmosphere. Service is very good, but this time could have been a little better. This the second time that they have ran out of a staple before 8:45PM. The first time was milk and cream for your coffee or cappuccino. This time it was whip cream for there signature desert. Owning a former restaurant, I know sometimes you can run out of something, but when there's store a block away you can certainly buy milk, get heavy cream and make your own whip cream quickly. Otherwise, buy ready whip. Other then these two slips the food is excellent. Music on weekends.