“Good experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Brooksville, Florida
“Good experience”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Our first trip to DSH on Fathers Day afternoon was all good! We had the three meat sampler platter with fried green tomatoes and onion rings, which we split. Plenty of good food for the two of us. The tomato chunks were a pleasant surprise! Now I will want chunks all the time instead of slices. The ribs, brisket and pulled pork were not over smoked and very moist. Service was very good from server Mike.

1 Thank BuffaloWally

Oldsmar, Florida, United States
“Outstanding fall off the bone Ribs”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Best ribs I've had in a long time. Many places claim their ribs are "the best" and "award winning", etc. This place backs up and relies on their quality from customer reviews. They don't disappoint. Casual setting with outside front patio area seating available. This is not a white table cloth restaurant. Come as you are and relax with friends.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bnizab
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“Back on Track”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I had the pleasure of revisiting the Dunedin Smokehouse last night with family. My previous visit had been disappointing so my expectations were low, but they surprised me.

The service was good and our server was very engaging and attentive. The food was back to being what is should be, high quality. The Montreal Beef was fantastic, potato salad very tasty, and the sautéed Brussels sprouts, excellent. The only glitch was in the fried green tomatoes.I prefer mine to be slides not chinks, but the and the fried zucchini were tasty as well.

All in all, I am pleased to say it was a good experience and I have placed it back on my keeper's list. Try it if you are in town. Oh yeah, the root beer float, reminded me of when I was a kid. Great!

Naples, Florida
“MEAT lovers paradise!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I read that the brisket was the best but I will vote for the corned beef as the best. The pulled pork and brisket were delicious also! Mac and cheese and garlicky greens are a must here. The staff is the most friendly I have come across - Erin behind the bar was awesome. Great craft beer selection with 4 Founders options - a rarity! Must do while in Dunedin!

Visited June 2014
Coral Springs, Florida
“Not Worth It”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Poor excuse for BBQ. Meats are advertised as Dry Rubbed. Had the chicken wings, pulled pork and the sliced brisket. All were lacking in flavor. The only thing good I can say is that the brisket was moist and tender. But everything needed to be drenched in sauce. Then have a lot of good sounding side dishes that just were not that great.

If you're really craving BBQ, PLEASE SKIP THIS SPOT.

3 Thank Woody B