“Love this place!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Indian Rocks Beach
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

There is inside and outside dining. Great place to bring your dog (outside). I love the Montreal sandwich which is smoked Corned Beef on a pretzel roll with stone ground mustard. Yummm! Great service and if I had one complaint it would be food is slow coming out of the kitchen but definitely worth the wait. Great beer selection and live music on weekends.

• Visited December 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Weird place”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Went there for dinner and it was too cool to sit outside. There seems to be shared tables and we didn't want to deal with other people so we ate at the bar. The bartender didn't really pay atention to customers' needs. We even had to tell her we needed silverware. People next to us said they always come in for the sandwiches. My husband's pulled pork was good but my beef brisket was tough. Good portions. With the slow service, we didn't really find the food worth going back for.

• Visited November 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Fun and the food is great.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I tried that sausage platter and highly recommend it. There are lots of choices that sound great though. They also have a nice patio with cornhole games set up. Family friendly and in a great location. Main St. Dunedin has a lot of things to do and is a nice place to hand out.

Visited February 2012
Clearwater Beach, Fl
“My new favorite spot in Dunedin”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a delicious lunch yesterday. I ordered the Montreal Beef Sandwich, it was spectacular! The combination of the apple slaw with the perfect slow smoke corned beef was just amazing. The greens with bacon was a hit on my table. I can't wait to go back, will be my new hang out on weekends. They are pet friendly, (outside tables), which is a plus for us.

• Visited November 2012
“Disappointed. Long wait and cold food. The worst combination possible.”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

After attending the craft fair in Dunedin, we decided to try something new. We passed by the Dunedin smokehouse and decided to give it a try. We ordered a beer and a couple of waters. The drinks came out quickly, however the beer should have came with a glass. A 5 dollar craft beer should not be consumed from a can. We both ordered the pulled chicken club. Our sides included the garlic greens and sweet potato fries. A long time passed and the waitress came back and told us they ran out of the bread and suggested the pretzel roll. We were ok with that. I ordered another beer since the first one was now finished. The 2nd beer came out quickly. An immense amount of time had passed with out out food coming out. I told the other person in my party that we aren't in a rush and it was not a big deal. i thought maybe it was because they were busy when we first arrived. Finally our food came out! Unfortunately it was only to let us down. The sandwiches were cold and one was missing the bacon. The sweet potato fries were also cold. At this point we called over our waitress and told her it was unacceptable. She asked if we wanted to send it back and we just decided to leave. We were totally disappointed. I am not sure if it was our waitress to blame or the kitchen staff. The waitress did say the beers were on them which was nice, however it didn't make up for the lack of quality food and overall service. I wish the waitress could have communicated more about the long wait and I wish I could have actually got to try the food. I don't plan on ever going back and would suggest to anyone to really consider options before choosing to eat at the Dunedin Smokehouse.

3 Thank Rusty813