“fun and close by”

Eddie's Bar and Grill
Ranked #31 of 177 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eddie's is Dunedin's hometown sports bar & grill. Over 50 taps and 50 TVs, a full menu and full bar, plus plenty to do.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

the food is good and the prices are fair. There is a smoking section outside and its kinda gross to walk through the smoke if you are nonsmoker to get in to Eddies

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We took a chance and came back to Eddie's after being disappointed in our previous visits in the hope that things have taken a turn for the better. It's not far from where we live and it would be nice to hang out there for lunch or dinner now and then. Unfortunately we encountered the same horse faces with no smiles, an indifferent waiter, slow service and food that was pedestrian at best. The only good comment we can muster is the presence of a lot of TVs for sports watching, but the other factors don't make it worthwhile for us.

1  Thank Doug K
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a good sports bar. They have nice cold beer, the food is good and plentiful and reasonabley priced. They have a full liquor bar if you are so inclined. Indoor and outdoor seating so you can enjoy yourself in either the heat or the AC.

They seem to have cleaned up the place and a lot of the drunks and crackheads are gone so that is quite good.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

With all the wonderful restaurants in Dunedin, this one is not one of them. Food was AWFUL and so expensive! I will never be back, and I have lived in Dunedinfor 35 years! Eddies used to be a great place, with good food and cold beer...not its just an overpriced dump. Avoid at all cost!!!

1  Thank trvlbug07
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I'm not sure what happened to this place! We ate here a few years ago and the food was great and their beer was cheap. We just went to this place again a few days ago and their food was not only bad, it was disgusting! and I was so shocked when we got our bill with how expensive it was. We could have eaten at a fine restaurant for how much we paid here. My husband ordered hard cider and at $7 a piece, holy cow! it use to be fill an eddie's mug for half the price. When we came home he was puking his head off because he said the cider was so off tasting. I do like that it was kid friendly but that's the only positive thing I have to say about this place. It's a shame. They use to be so good. I'm not sure what happened

1  Thank April D

Been to Eddie's Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!