“Hoping to come back soon!”

Coconut Villas of Dunedin
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Dunedin
minnesota
“Hoping to come back soon!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at these beautiful villas last spring and absolutely loved our time there! Now I am traveling again in December to the Tampa Bay area and hoping to stay here with my husband! Great place!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank tenstar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Catonsville, Maryland
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I spent 8 days at the condominium located at 2675 B Pineapple retreat St. Joseph Dr. E. Oct 9-17. The location was awesome! Would have slept with the sliding door to our bedroom open but unfortunately no screen. All the facilities were very clean. The washer and dryer looked worn out so we used a laundromat nearby. Although the bed was reasonably comfortable it was squeaky noisy! Used the adequately equipped kitchen for breakfast and late night snacks only. Otherwise dining out was outstanding. Beaches were a short bicycle ride away. Did use the bicycles provided..I am BBI trained mechanic and believe it's time to replace these bicycles. Spokes are just so corroded/rusty my concern is that the wheels could collapse. We certainly would stay there again. The good greatly outweighed the weaknesses.

3 Thank Dan D
Dade City, Florida
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife ,son (7 year old) and I stayed here for the weekend. We had the unit on the ground floor in the corner of the property. The gulf and intercostal channel were literally steps out our backdoor. Out the front door was a pool area with gas grills available for use. This place is all you hope it will be. It's clean , reasonably priced , in a great location and best of all quiet . We watched dolphins playing just outside the back door at sunrise one morning!
We really enjoyed our time here and would not think twice about staying here again.

I would recommend that if you have little ones with you may want to get a unit on the other property. It's just down from this one about half a block. But, the pool area is larger and there is a nice tiki themed sitting area . In the back is a fish dock with a full sized table and chairs ...

Really liked this place!

Room Tip: I think anyone of them would be great. There is a unit nearest the road and bridge that I would not...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Phrogz
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We arrived Oct 24 @ 8PM. @ 2691 Woodette Dr., Apt D. The masterbed was sunken in the middle, ice maker and TV remote not working. No onsite manager. We could not get hold of the office until after 9 the next day. The manager was in a meeting until after 10:00 and the only person who could approve us to move. Our digs advertised "Beautiful Waterfront Villa's". We had a waterfront canal and causeway view, which was very busy with construction going on. The manager Kyle would not move us and would send their repair person to fix problems. He did agree other units were available, but he was not moving us. As for the bed, the manager said move to the other bedroom. It appears he was not fixing the bed and if you read the review "CONSTRUCTION SITE OR HOTEL" you will see they also had a problem with the bed back in May 11, 2013. The repair person had not shown up on the second day in the AM. We left on our second day out of three. It appears they just want their money, not to have satisfied and returning customers. This trip was to celebrate our 41st Annv. They new this and would not try and work with us. We even offered to pay for an upgrade. The manager refused and again would not move us . SAD

Room Tip: Do not reserve 2691 Woodette Dr. Apt D. This bldg. has 4 condo units, ABCD. It is the last build...
13 Thank mimi0232
Naples, Florida, USA
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Spacious apartment with a very nice kitchen. Clean, nice part view of the bay & 1/2 mile to Publics shop. A quiet relaxing place to stay.
Down sides are, 2 very old TVs. A 12" in the bedroom & a 20" approx. one in the living area. No HDMI connections (which I like to use to watch my live sports programs). 2 plastic chairs on the balcony with a useless 12" square plastic table. Impossible for the 2 of us to eat from this.
Other than that we had a nice stay.
Owner of 2675 St Joseph Dr. E. Apt C. please update the TVs & balcony furniture.

Room Tip: Good view of the bay but partly spoiled by the trees along the front of the building.
3 Thank JOHN A
Wellington, Florida
Reviewed September 2, 2013

A review, pictures, and or testimonial wouldn't do justice when referring to this lovely condo, at Coconut villas, Dunedin FL. My boyfriend and I are beach bums and have visited every beach on the west coast from California to Captiva Island to Cabo San Lucas, as these beaches tend to be the best for shelling, white fluffy sand and fabulous weather. I must admit Coconut Villas along with the stunning, quaint little town is absolutely by far our favorite favorite visit! While visiting Coconut Villas we stayed in the "Crabby Pelican" corner unit 2nd floor, overlooking what I'd like to call heaven on earth. Our view was beautiful, whether dawn, dusk or mid day. It was just beautiful, clear blue waters, gorgeous boats and sun rays smiling at us. We happened to see a spotted eagle ray one early morning, swaying by, it was like it stopped to say "good morning". As for the condo itself, it was super clean! The rooms were so nice, tv in each room with a channel list for movie go-ers, there was lots to see on your down time, as well as local news with upcoming events. I happened to watch one early morning while my boyfriend ran out to grab Starbucks and we were able to go to Tarpon Springs Arts Festival. The kitchen is amazing, everything you will need to cook, blend and brew! Yummy coffee too! There was ice in the freezer, coozies and a little beach tote awaiting us, I mean seriously what more could you ask for. Not to mention below our balcony were two rocking chairs for morning and evening talks, drinks, and kisses. It was blissful. I can't describe in words how amazing this place was! It was quiet, private, central to all beaches, we were able to travel to tarpon springs, palm harbor, Clearwater beach, pass-a-grille, and fort de soto! Don't waste your time looking else where! Book it while you can! Enjoy, I wish I was still there! Many blessings!

Room Tip: CRABBY PELICAN:-) corner view, it's literally a panoramic view!!:-)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Ashly C
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came in town from Columbia, SC to see my little brother and his girlfriend, we rented a two bedroom condo, I got a great deal off of Living Social but instead of booking with them I called the rental company and booked directly with them and they honored the Living Social deal. Which I greatly appreciated. When we arrived last Thurs afternoon 8/15, we were very surprised on how nice clean and spacious the place was. We stayed upstairs in 87C and it was awesome! The beds were a bit small and hurt our backs and all 4 of us had to share 1 bathroom but it was worth it! The kitchen was huge and had a dishwasher and full stove and a stainless steel fridge! However, It didn't have enough pots or pans and no cookie sheets either, rather lacking on kitchen cooking supplies ,beware! But other than that it had plenty of extra blankets and towels. The floors were all tiled and you tend to slip a lot especially after you get back from the beach, but again that's expected. They had like 5 gas grills on site and a decent size
pool, but it felt like bath water it was so hot out. It rained lots so we never got to grill out or sit on the back deck, but the view was amazing off the intercostal waterway and we had a blast there and would def book that
condo again!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank HallieD
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunedin
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#44 of 98 in Clearwater
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Coconut Villas of Dunedin? Share your experiences!