“Quaint little nook with fantastic crow.”

Coconut Villas of Dunedin
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Dunedin
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Awesome quaint little nook off the beaten path but just minutes away from everything u could need. Amazing view with dolphins swimming by as you swim or grill out. The owners were so friendly and accommodating. We were planning our next stay as we were pulling out.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank shirylbond
There are newer reviews for Coconut Villas of Dunedin

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Beautiful condo with everything you need to stay for as long as you want. Feels like home only better. Will definately come back and stay longer, hate to leave. We came to Florida for a Disney vacation and decided to add a weekend near Clearwater so we could visit the Clearwater Marina and see Winter. We found the ad on the Marina site for Coconut Villas and could not ask for a better place to stay. We are hearing from the locals everything else to see and do so we will have to come back and stay at least a week.

2  Thank Mike M
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Coconut Villas. We brought our dog and he loved it too! We had a blast at the pool, grilling and had more than enough room to have a friend or two come by and watch the game on TV. The location was great and the town is lovely and quaint. Right by everything you would need and we had such a great time at Coconut Villas we didnt even venture over the bridge! Saw a few dolphins playing in the water each day,.. amazing. We will definately be back!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GatorGrlAK
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This condo was very clean with lots of towels, great appliances, and a great location central to lots of fun activities such as Clearwater Beach. I called Annetta the day we needed the room and was able to check-in within a couple hours. The price was very good for the value. I would highly recommend this condo to anyone looking for a lot of space and quiet, clean accommodations. I would also recommend nearby Honeymoon Island as a great beach for fun and shelling.

1  Thank Matt S
Reviewed September 20, 2012

First, I could not figure out how to work two things - I was just not thinking that day i guess. talked to Sam once on cell and Annetta once - both did not in the LEAST infer that i was a bother and both very helpful (and believe me, it was all me).
reservations a breeze.
check in easy.
the room is to die for - view awesome. clean, awesome. pool awesome - no noticeable chlorine - and i HATE chlorine - was it salt water? just a pleasure.
two tiny suggestions - women like hair towels - could have used an extra towel or two on check in. also there are one or two bent blind blades, but that is, I am sure, guest related. That's it - those are my only comments.
one of the best places, maybe the second best place i have ever stayed - and i travel alot.
really, do it, you'll thank me.
walk or bike to the causeway - go to town and eat at the Black Pearl - sit in the pool - sit in your rocker at the water - enjoy - this is as good as it gets. Watch the dolphins outside your room (yes, we saw them).
my adult nephew and i traveled to see family - both loved it and will be back.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms open to the water
1  Thank jrk53
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was visiting my parents in Tampa with my two college age children. The two bedroom condo had plenty of room with a beautiful view of the bay. We really enjoyed staying there and Annetta was VERY helpful when we arrived at finding parking spaces and a good place to order pizza from. My wife and I will go back just to enjoy the views and the area.

Room Tip: The Crabby Pelican had a view of the water from every window in the place. Beautiful place.
2  Thank rashot
Reviewed September 15, 2012

If you are looking for outstanding service,immaculate accommodations in a perfect location. Stay at Coconut Villas. The grounds are very well kept, so clean its hard to believe anyone was there before us. Our Villa was immaculate and very well stocked with everything we would need. Plenty of soap, washcloths and towels. I had an incredible nights sleep, the bed was so comfortable. If you would like to dine in the kitchen is large and up to date, very well equipped. If you decide you want to eat out the owners are very interested in providing you with the best choices on where to go. As for me I was happy to eat outside under the cabana by the pool so I could rest my eyes on all the dolphins. They have truly thought of everything that will make their guests feel special and will ensure you have a stay that will exceed your expectations. The website for Coconut Villas provides a lot of information on local places to visit so you can plan most of your trip before you arrive. If you want to know more do not be bashful. Sam & Anetta are accessible and eager to provide any information on local happenings. The hardest thing will be staying anywhere else after a visit here. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Tonya U
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunedin
Beso Del Sol Resort
#43 of 98 in Clearwater
Palm Court Motel
Palm Court Motel
#1 of 8 in Dunedin

Been to Coconut Villas of Dunedin? Share your experiences!